Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Algebraic Combinatorics in Mathematical Chemistry
- By Klin, M.; Rücker, Ch.; Rücker, G.; Tinhofer, G. (PostScript format).
Books on Mathematical Chemistry
- Part of the Treasure Troves collection.
DIMACS Workshop on Discrete Mathematical Chemistry
- DIMACS, Rutgers University; 23--25 March 1998. Proceedings can be ordered.
First Indo-US Workshop on Mathematical Chemistry
- With Applications in Molecular Design and Hazard Assessment of Chemicals. Visva-Bharati University, Santiniketan, West Bengal; 9--13 January 1998.
Huge's Home Page
- Secular determinant solver of N vibrational molecules, BEOWULF construction for quantum chemistry calculations, modelling experiments in aerodynamics.
Journal of Mathematical Chemistry
- (Baltzer/Kluwer) Contents and abstracts from vol.21 (1997).
Keith Taylor's Mathematical Chemistry Page
- Some notes on asymptotic linearity phenomena observed in the laboratory setting with families of hydrocarbons.
MATCH: Communications in Mathematical and in Computer Chemistry
- Contents, some abstracts and sections online.
Mathematical Challenges from Theoretical/Computational Chemistry
- A report published by the National Research Council, National Academy Press, Washington, D.C. 1995.
Mathematics and Computers in Biology and Chemistry 2001 (MCBC 2001)
- Koukounaries, Skiathos Island, Greece; 27--30 September 2001.
Mathematics in Chemical Kinetics and Engineering (MACKIE-2002)
- An international workshop to be held in Ghent, Belgium; 5--8 May 2002.
Prof. Assen Zlatarov University, Laboratory of Mathematical Chemistry - Bourgas
Second Indo-US Workshop on Mathematical Chemistry
- With Applications to Drug Discovery, Environmental Toxicology, Cheminformatics and Bioinformatics. Duluth, Minnesota, 30 May -- 3 June 2000.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor