Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Advanced Calculus and Analysis
- Lecture notes by Ian Craw from a course at the Univ. of Aberdeen. HTML with GIFs.
An Introduction to the Gauge Integral
- Discusses the properties of an alternative integration theory, and its relationship with the Riemann and Lebesgue integrals.
Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis
- Contents and abstracts of all volumes. Text to subscribers.
Center for Nonlinear Analysis
- Located at Carnegie Mellon University.
Favorite Unsolved Problems
- Alexandre Eremenko (Purdue University). Mainly in analysis.
Front for the Mathematics ArXiv
- Classical Analysis papers and preprints available in pdf, ps, and abs formats from UC Davis.
Global Analysis Research Center
- Funded by the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation. Lecture notes, preprints, and related links.
- Maintained by Terence Tao, UCLA. Lists events, personal pages, preprints, research groups, other links.
Mathematical Analysis Research Group
- Homepage of the Mathematical Analysis Research Group (MARG) at University of Wollongong in Australia
Notes on Rudin's "Principles of Mathematical Analysis"
- Notes to meant to accompany Rudin's "Principles of Mathematical Analysis." Detailed enough for self-study, with or without the book.
Open Problems in Linear Analysis and Probability
- Problems taken from workshop lectures given at Texas A&M University.
RGMIA: Research Group in Mathematical Inequalities and Applications
- Preprints, publications, links, people, meetings in the Theory of Inequalities.
Some Unsolved Problems
- Mainly in analysis. By Jörg Winkelmann.
Theorie der Abel'schen Functionen
- Available for download in pdf, dvi, more
Unsolved Problems in Function Theory
- Notes by Alexandre Eremenko.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor