Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
University of Minnesota Extension Service -- Water Quality
- Information for citizens interested in water quality, for water educators, and for Extension personnel. Extensive collection of links and other resources.
University of New South Wales
- Water Engineering Group
WWW-Virtual Library: Irrigation and related topics
- Directory of Internet resources on irrigation, drought management, hydrology, and related topics.
Wastewater Pollution in China
- Wastewater pollution has always been a major problem throughout the world. The lack of suitable water used for drinking, agriculture, farming, etc. has declined through the years. With a shortage of water throughout the world, proper methods of treating and recycling water is the key goal in sustaining our limited water resource supply. Geographically speaking, the wastewater pollution within China has affected the environment, society, and agriculture.
Water - European Environmental Agency
- Collection of reports, links, and data sets on European water resources topics.
Water - Nature's Wonder
- Discussion of the hydrologic cycle and summary of the status of water resources in India.
- Site dedicated to creating a marketplace for buyers and sellers of water rights, water utilities and water sources such as springs.
Water Facts of Korea
- Information on water resources, use, quality, etc.
Water Librarians' Home Page
- Resources for librarians in water agencies and similar institutions.
Water Online: Virtual community for the water industry
- Daily news and product updates for professionals in the wastewater industry- Information on manufacturing, technology, equipment, supplies, and discussion forums, online chat, newsletter and software
Water Pollution: student research resources
- A collection of books, articles, and web links on river and marine pollution and related issues.
Water Resources and Environmental Research Center at City College
- The City University of New York, The City College, Department of Civil Engineering. Conducts research on surface water flows, soil erosion, sewerage treatment, landfills, groundwater transport and contamination and other related topics.
Water Science and Technology
- technical resources from US Department of Agriculture
Water Web Consortium
- Internet directory, webring, online forums, and international workshops intended to promote the sharing of information concerning water and the earths environment.
Water: Global Needs for the 21st Century
- A paper that looks that problem of water shortage in less developed countries.
- Mailing list, technical glossary, and other information for professionals. Focused on computer modeling for hydrology and hydraulic engineering.
- Portal site for water businesses and the topic of water management, particularly in France.
Watershed Atlas of the Allegheny River
- Rich source of information about the environmental resources of the Allegheny River watershed and how human activities affect water quality and the environment.
Webring: Aquaculture recirculation systems and water quality
Wilkes University Center for Environmental Quality GeoEnvironmental Science and Engineering Department
- Operates and maintains a series of state-of-the-art water quality testing laboratories. Projects have included acid mine drainage, lake monitoring, wetland creation/monitoring, filtration plant performance evaluations, testing new point-of-use treatment systems, hydrogeological evaluations, and land reclamation.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor