Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Hydroplus International Water Review
- A trimonthly publication covering drinking water, sewerage, industrial discharges, hydraulic development, hydropower facilities, irrigation, water pollution and distribution.
Inter-American Water Resources Network
- promotes horizontal collaboration among members of the water resources community in the Americas.
International Network on Water, Environment, and Health
- Part of United Nations University. Fosters the application of appropriate technologies to meet water needs and assist environmental industries in developing countries.
Isotopes in Water and Environmental Management
- Uses of isotopes (both stable and radioactive) and isotope data in hydrology. Source is IAEA.
Marin County Stormwater Pollution Prevention Program
- Public education resource about watersheds, water quality, and preventing water pollution.
Netherlands Water Partnership - Water Information Network
- Comprehensive database of the Netherlands water community. Includes information on organisations with their geographic/technical areas of expertise, water projects, and international water events. Describes water issues and projects in all parts of the world.
Office of Water, U.S. EPA
- Directory and searching of U.S. EPA water-related web resources, imagery, animations, kid's pages, publications, and links about U.S. water resources.
Resources for the Future Library: Water
- Research reports (PDF format) and project summaries related to economic and policy aspects of water allocation/management and water quality improvement. Sample topics include marketing water, water as a source of international conflict, economic value of fresh water, and cross-media pollution.
Rock Island Corps of Engineers Water Information
- Provides current water levels, archived data, and water level forecasts for the Rock Island District Water Management Center.
- Links to hydrology, marine science, freshwater science and aquaculture journals.
Southeast Watershed Research Laboratory
- Branch of the USDA Agricultural Research Service (ARS) collecting water resource related data to monitor the environment as it is affected by land use.
Southern California Water
- Water conservation and reclamation in Southern California, to protect Mono Lake and other fragile systems.
- Internet directory for hydrologic modeling, GIS, GPS and remote sensing.
The World's Water
- Supplement to the book, The Worlds Water 1998-1999: The Biennial Report on Freshwater Resources, by Peter H. Gleick. A comprehensive source of information on worldwide freshwater resources and the political, economic, scientific, and technological issuesa ssociated with them. Provides detailed analysis of significant recent trends and events and up-to-date data on water resources and their use.
US Water News
- Halstead based water information center.
USEPA - Biological Indicators of Watershed Health
- Water quality and how aquatic life (fish, invertebrates, algae) is used to measure the overall health of the nation's waters. Lots of links to state and federal programs as well as other sites.
USGS -- Water Resources of the United States
- Home page for water resources information from the U.S. Geological Survey. Topics include ground water, surface water, water use, water quality, acid rain, toxic substances hydrology.
UW Extension water & natural resources
- Information about water quality programs and related environmental concerns in Wisconsin.
UWIN: Universities Water Information Network
University of Florida Water Resources Research Center
- UF Water Resources Research Center funding research projects in Florida, offering descriptions of these grants, information on other water resource news and links to government and university sites.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor