Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Center for Watershed Protection
- Provides practical and technical information for people and communities interested in protecting and restoring urban watersheds, primarily in the United States.
Dabane Trust - Water Workshops
- Assists Zimbabwean rural communities to develop water resources and increase food growing capacities. Includes descriptions and photos of water harvesting, dam construction, and sand-abstraction water supply projects.
Directory of Water Resources Organizations in the Americas
- Lists and describes governmental and nongovernmental organizations engaged in water resources research, education, advocacy, consulting, etc., in the nations of North, South, Central America, and the Caribbean. Includes Internet links where available.
International Water History Association
- Interdisciplinary organization promoting an understanding of the history of the control and use of freshwater resources around the world. Includes information from and about association conferences.
Iowa Water Pollution Control Association
- Member association of the Water Environment Federation, concerned with wastewater treatment and water quality. Organization information, public education materials about current issues, job postings, and related internet links.
Lake Pontchartrain Basin Foundation
New Mexico Water and Wastewater Association
- Organized and operates exclusively for scientific and educational purposes. Protects the public health and the environment
North American Lake Management Society
- Established to foster the management and protection of lakes and reservoirs. Organization information, events, news, glossary of lake and water terms, publication information, and directory of lakes-related service businesses.
Oyster Pond Environmental Trust
- Nonprofit watershed organization committed to stewardship of Oyster Pond in Falmouth, Cape Cod, MA. Site describes the pond, research on its physical and biological characteristics, and pond restoration efforts. Group encourages students to do science projects on the pond.
PA Watersheds and Rivers (POWR)
- Pennsylvania statewide organization facilitating local watershed groups throughout the state. Includes information on nonpoint source pollution, volunteer water protection activities, wetlands protection, and other topics.
Texas Rural Water Association
- A non-profit trade association with an active membership which consist of more than 750 MUD's, SUD's, non-profit water supply corporations, small-town water departments, investor-owned utilities and individual members. In addition, more than 160 water industry suppliers participate as associate members. TRWA's staff and board of directors are dedicated to helping directors, managers and operators of each member system provide efficient service and clean, safe water for their customers.
Water Education Foundation
- Non-profit organization educating people about water issues in California and the American West.
World Water Council
- International intergovernmental and NGO network dealing with water policy topics and issues at a high level, including transboundary issues. Conferences, reports, other publications, and related resources.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor