Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Duales System Deutschland AG
- German recycling firm with news and reviews of accomplishments that have improved environmental quality. Bilingual, English and German.
Dumpster Diving: Treasure and Trash
- Personal essay about experiences recovering reusable materials from other people's waste. How people view it, how to do it and why do to it.
ECO IMPACT GmbH
- Describes and offers patented technologies for waste oil recycling and other pollution-reducing applications.
EDF's Pollution Prevention Alliance
- Promotes pollution prevention and sustainable communities in the Great Lakes region. Site has information resources on P2.
EPA Office of Solid Waste - Reduce, Reuse & Recycle Waste
EPA's Extended Product Responsibility (EPR) Site
- This site provides information on the EPR concept, what initiatives are underway in the U.S. and internationally, and a wealth of related resources such as public-private alliances, academic research, publications, involved organizations, and more.
EPA's Pollution Prevention Home Page (OPPT)
- Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics -- Pollution Prevention Program
ETV P2, Recycling and Waste Treatment Systems Pilot
- EPA and California project to verify commercial-ready technologies in pollution prevention and waste treatment, particularly for electronics, metal plating and finishing, petroleum refining, iron and steel, and printing industries.
EcoLinks - On Pollution
- Annotated links for pollution prevention and cleaner production. Part of USAID Ecolinks program.
Enviro$en$e - Common Sense Solutions to Environmental Problems
- Repository for pollution prevention, compliance assurance, and enforcement information and databases. Included are pollution prevention case studies, technologies, points of contact, environmental statutes, executive orders, regulations, and compliance and enforcement policies and guidelines.
Environment Canadas Extended Producer Responsibility and Stewardship
- Describes and inventories practices that shift responsibilities for managing product-related waste from general taxpayers to producers and consumers of products.
Environmental Compliance Information for Vehicle Maintenance Shops
- Compliance manual and other materials. Although written for Indiana shops, the information is applicable throughout the United States.
Environmental Recycling of Ohio
- Our business has grown to serve over 800 clients in the Midwest region. We recycle fluorescent lamps, batteries, PCB and Non-PCB ballasts, computer equipment, monitors, airbags, and much more.
- Compiled by King County Recycled Product Procurement Program, Seattle, Washington
European Recycling home page
- Collection of technical information and links on recycling topics -- primarily for the U.K.
Florida Pollution Prevention Roundtable
- An environmental organization dedicated to the reduction and minimization of multimedia wastes at the source.
- About a project at the University of York that aims to produce and fully characterize a novel biocompostable plastic.
Friends of the Earth's Industry and Pollution Campaign
- Deals with toxics issues such as chemical strategy and exposure to chemicals. Also waste issues including waste strategy, recycling, incineration and landfill.
- Information from the Glass Packaging Institute
Global Motive Power Revolution
- Grassroots non-profit organization dedicated to reducing greenhouse gas emissions through turbine technology breakthroughs, biomass fuels and other motive power solutions for a sustainable future.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor