Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Business and Environment Conference Wales 2001
- 9th 10th 11th October, Cardiff International Arena
Coal Technology Association
- CTA is the international trade association for coal technologies. Along with U.S. DOE and ASME-FACT they sponsor the March Clearwater Conference.
Conference on Remediation of Chlorinated and Recalcitrant Compounds
- May 2002, Monterey, California. On innovative use of existing or new technologies/approaches to address the challenge of characterizing, remediating, monitoring, and closing sites contaminated with chlorinated solvents and other recalcitrant compounds.
Conference: Assessment and Remediation of Contaminated Sites in Arctic and Cold Climates
- Annual conference. Topics include landfills and impoundments, risk assessment, remediation techniques, fate and transport of contaminants in permafrost, acid mine drainage, and environmental impact assessment.
Delhi Sustainable Development Summit 2002
- TERI is organizing the second Delhi Sustainable Development Summit in February 2002. The Hon'ble Prime Minister of India, Mr Atal Behari Vajpayee, will inaugurate the Summit, which will focus on 'Ensuring sustainable livelihoods: challenges for governments, corporates, and civil society at Rio + 10'.
Dubrovnik Conference 2002 on Sustainable Development of Energy, Water and Environment Systems
- June 2-7, 2002. Announcement and call for papers.
Earth Summit 2002
- United Nations environment program information and resources for the 2002 Earth summit for building sustainable development. September 2-111, 2002 Johannesburg, South Africa.
Environmental Protection Subject Group - Events
- Listings of past and upcoming events in the U.K., including annual seminars on integrated pollution prevention control and waste minimization.
Fifth International Conference on the Protection of the North Sea (5NSC)
- Bergen, Norway, March 2002. Topics to include hazardous substances, nutrients, and offshore activities.
Global Network on Environmental Science and Technology (GNEST) Conferences Page
- Information about and from past and future conferences on a variety of topics in environmental protection.
Ground-Water Modeling Conferences and Events
- sponsored by the International Ground Water Modeling Center
Integrated Assessment and Decision Support
- Congress focused on Integrated Assessment and Modelling (IMA) methodologies for the sustainable management of the natural environment. 24-27 June 2002, Lugano, Switzerland
InterAmerican Water Resources Network Workshops and Meetings
- Reports on past meetings and information on future conferences.
Internet Conference on Material Flow Analysis of Integrated Bio-Systems (IC-MFA-IBS)
- On quantitative analysis of material flows in integrated bio-systems, including solids recycling and conversion, wastewater treatment and utilization, small-scale farming, eco-industrial parks, global issues.
Minerals Engineering International
- Conference announcements regarding environmental issues in minerals processing and extractive metallurgy.
National Ground Water Association Courses, Conferences, and Expositions
- Varied groundwater-related topics and U.S. locations.
Scenic Summit Conference
- Denver, April 21-25, 2002: A national conference to focus on protecting the beauty of America's landscapes and set a national agenda for scenic conservation.
The Kyoto Effect
- Conference of industry and political leaders to assess the impact of the Kyoto Protocol on the global economy. Antwerp, Belgium. Originally planned for November 2000; being rescheduled.
Upcoming Environmental Events
- Comprehensive database of Environmental Events,including environmental trade Shows, conferences and workshops, organised by geographical region and technical fields.
Wetlands and Remediation: International Conference
- September 2001, Burlington, Vermont. Topics include remediation of contaminated wetlands and use of natural and constructed wetlands to intercept and treat contaminated media. Information for prospective speakers, exhibitors, and attendees.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor