Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
International Programs News
- A look at the particular susceptibility of Pacific Island ecosystems to invasive species.
Invasive Non-Native Species
- Invasive information from the "Eco-Pros".
- This NBII section brings together many resources about invasive species available on the Internet.
Invasive Species - Control and Management. 92-97. Technology Transfer Information Center , TTIC
- Citations from the AGRICOLA database on various invasive and how the problem was handled.
Invasive Species Fact Sheet
- Describes the impact of invasive plants and aquatic species in the U.S., and Department of the Interior efforts to combat their introduction and spread.
Invasive Species Links
- The Nature Conservancy's national program for dealing with harmful invasive plant species on its preserves.
Invasive Species Program - U.S. Fish and Wildlife
- The mission of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service is working with others to conserve, protect, and enhance fish and wildlife and their habitats for the continuing benefit of the American people.
Invasive Species Projects
- Information on various projects regarding different invasive species.
- A comprehensive, online information system that facilitates access to and exchange of invasive species data and resources by researchers, scientists, and concerned citizens. USA only.
Maui Invasive Species Committee (MISC)
- A voluntary partnership of private, government, and non-profit organizations organized to prevent new pest species from becoming established in Maui County and to stop established pests from spreading wherever possible.
Media Release - Keeping Weeds Out Of Woodlands
- From CRC Weed Management Systems on protecting the Cumberland Plain of Sydney from an invasion of devestating weeds.
Patuxent's Invasive Species
- This includes study of the ecology of introduced species, developing management strategies.
Research Upsets Conventional Wisdom on Invasive Species Invasions
- Midcontinent Ecological Science Center research findings on invasive sspecies.
Rideau Canal Waterway - The Pest Page
- Information on the various pests in the region.
Sea Grant Nonindigenous Species Site
- A national information center that contains a comprehensive collection of research publications and education materials produced by Sea Grant programs and other research institutions across the country on zebra mussels and other aquatic nuisance species found in the Great Lakes.
TEKTRAN Invasive Species Research
- Selected research on invasive plants and species by the Agricultural Research Service (ARS) from the TEKTRAN database.
TIDEPOOL | Daily News for the Northwest Coast
- Articles on Invasive species
The Center for Invasive Plant Management
- Coordinates activities and facilitates collaboration among the diverse groups involved in research, education, and management of invasive plant-infested and threatened lands.
The Effect of Biodiversity on Ecosystem Functioning
- Both managed and natural ecosystems throughout the world are under siege by a growing number of harmful invasive species.
The Institute for Biological Invasions
- Provides access to a searchable database of literature, links to other important invasive species sites, and monthly exotic species profiles.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor