Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Andy's Home Page
- Experiments in kirlian photography, tesla coils, astrophotography, electronics, and applied mathematics.
Beakman's Electric Motor
- Build a working electric motor with minimal parts.
Bill Nye the Science Guy's Nye Labs Online
- Learn about Bill, read instructions for over 40 home demos, and visit the teachers lounge. Shockwave required.
Bizarre Stuff You Can Make in Your Kitchen
- A collection of science projects that can be completed at home.
- Cool science tricks, experiments and activities that can be done anywhere including in restaurants.
Eggs Across the Net
- Class to class project involving raw eggs. Students following instructions do the bundle egg drop, naked egg drop, cross country egg toss and decorative egg toss. Students write results using team names. Results are posted on the web. The objective is for the egg to survive. Students work cooperatively together using their creativity. This project involves math, science, writing, geography and art.
Experiments in Making Hydrogen & Oxygen
- Make Hydrogen and Oxygen by using Solar Power
Fun Science Gallery
- Activities and experiments devoted to the amateur scientist. Teachers and students also will find it useful.
Helge Rustad's Weather Station and Other Hobby Projects
- Descriptions and documentation of hobby projects.
Imagineering On-Line Magazine
- For engineers, inventors and hobbyists.
Jerry's Electronic Plans & Kits
- Plans and kits for the electronic and hardware hacker. Includes many free plans and ideas including tracking transmitters, receivers, computer interfaces, electronic circuits, radios, model rocket locators and other projects.
Microprocessor Based Projects
- An in-depth user friendly guide for anyone interested in designing, constructing and writing programs for projects using microprocessor technology.
Mr. Warner's Cool Science
- Developed for K-12 students and their families but appropriate for anyone.
Nexus Research Group - NPBHS
- New Zealand's only High School based research lab. Volunteers become part of on-going scientific investigations as a researcher, programmer or technician. Interactive pages and fun experiments available.
- Here you'll find many personal science projects: original and scientifically approached.
- Interesting experiments one can perform with homemade radiation detectors, and how to build them.
SciProject.com -- Last Minute Ideas for Science Projects
- Provides science experiments, suitable for use in school science fairs.
Science Experiments Using Data Loggers and Oscilloscopes
- A library of physics, chemistry and biology experiments. Examples include measuring the speed of sound, pH of drinks, magnetic induction and the discharge of batteries.
Science Experiments You Can Do
- A number of reasonably simple experiments and demonstrations that can be performed by kids, teachers and hobbyists.
Science Explorer: Exploratorium
- Offers many easy-to-do experiments, from creating volcanos to tiny sparks.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor