Products and Services
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alan Speier Group
- Boring log, well construction and lithology, borehole log, fence diagram, soil analysis and groundwater database software.
Cambridge Paleomap Services Ltd (CPSL)
- sells software and data for making and animating global reconstructions. Used for teaching and research in geology, tectonics, paleogeography, evolution and related fields.
- Well logger software and earth science resources.
- Scientific radar instrumentation and software for observing the Earth's atmosphere and for observing meteors as they enter the atmosphere. Principal products include Meteor Radar Systems, Atmospheric Radar Systems, Ionospheric Radar Systems, Wind Profilers, Radar Data Acquisition Systems and associated software.
Geological Software by Ken Wohletz
- Selected software developed at Los Alamos National Laboratory. Free downloads.
Hydrau-Tech Sediment Transport Modeling Software
- Sediment transport modeling software and database from the developers of GSTARS and BRI-STARS
Kane GeoTech Inc. GeoEngineering Consultants
- Site demonstrates real time internet posting of landslide monitoring utilizing AutoCAD WHIP! to view maps and TDR (time domain reflectometry) graphs. Site created by GroundControl GeoTechnologies Inc. Requires AutoCAD Whip! plugin.
- Real-time logging, plotting, retrieval magnetometer software for boat towed and land magnetometer operations. From Perception Systems, Inc.
- Mining software used for mine design, evaluation, geologic modeling, surveying, geostatistics and scheduling on open pit, underground, coal , metal and non-metal mines.
RockWare - Earth Science Software
- Developer / Reseller of more than 300 software packages for the earth sciences. Industries include petroleum, mining, environmental, forestry, atmospheric science, archaeology.
- Volumetric data visualization software allows you to roam visually through your data, viewing arbitrary orthogonal and oblique slices, rectilinear blocks and cutouts, isosurfaces, and projected volumes.
The Amateur Seismologist
- Seismic recording system for the personal computer.
- Manages and displays well and boring log data.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor