Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Fossils from the Lower Cretaceous, Albian Stage (Gault Clay and uppermost Lower Greensand) of Folkestone and other localities in Kent, south-east England.
- Interactive map of the U.K with species list and descriptions.
British Fossil Fauna and Flora
- A collection owned by Tom Levinson of Bristol, England. Includes an overview of Mesozoic and Paleozoic strata illustrated by representative fossils.
- Information about all known dinosaurs on the Isle of Wight, with collecting information and museum reviews.
Field Trips - West's Geology Directory
- Virtual field trips and field guides on the Internet for the U.K., Europe, and the U.S.
Fossil Hunting and Collecting
- A magazine for children and amateur geologists. Includes regular profiles of fossil collecting sites.
Fossils from the collection of Trevor Sands
- Photographs of U.K. fossils mainly from the Jurassic Period.
Fossils of the UK
- A photographic record of a collection of fossils from all corners of the United Kingdom.
Friends of the Speeton Clay
- The geology and fossils of the Speeton Clay of East Yorkshire, U.K.
Grey Olltwit's Fossil Site
- Fossils of the United Kingdom, with descriptions and photographs.
- The geology, stratigraphy, paleontology and morphology of the Jurassic Cliffs along the Dorset coastline in south-west England.
Jurassic Coast Tours
- Guided field trips in Lyme Regis and other parts of southwest UK, with a professional geologist.
London Clay Fossils
- Dedicated to the history of collecting and the lower Eocene, Ypresian, fossil fauna of the Isle of Sheppey, Kent, U.K.
Lulworth Cove Geology Field Trip
- Field trip to a locality near Dorset, England with exposures of folded Jurassic and Cretaceous strata and a fossilized forest with an ancient soil and tree remains.
- Information about fossils and fossil hunting in Scotland as well as links to the Hunterian Museum.
The Land that Time Forgot
- Dinosaur Island, The Isle of Wight the location of many important dinosaur fossil finds.
The Sedgwick Museum
- Online exhibits on plesiosaurs, icthyosaurs, fish, ammonites, belemnites, plants and echinoderms. From the University of Cambridge.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor