Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Analysis of the SAFE Poll
- Criticism of the poll results from Save America's Fossils for Everyone (SAFE), which was used to make U.S. Federal and state fossil collecting laws.
Florida Fossil Permit
- Permit needed to collect vertebrate fossils in Florida.
Fossil Collection Laws in Nova Scotia
- Brief summary concerning fossil collecting in the Canadian province.
Fossil Legislation and Ethics
- Links to resources on fossil collecting laws from Kuban's Paleo Place.
Fossils and the Law in South Africa
- Information about collection laws and permits.
Government Sues Father and Son Over Tiny Fossils
- Facts concerning United States vs. Alan Van Arsdale and Daniel Van Arsdale, a civil suit over microvertebrate fossils.
Journal of Dinosaur Paleontology
- Short articles on legal issues of dinosaur collection, dinosaur law, and the case of Sue.
Just the Facts
- Newsletter published by the American Association of Paleontological Suppliers, addressing the issue of collecting and preserving fossils found on public land.
King of the Beastly (Legal) Battles
- Summary of the legal fight over Sue, the T. rex, and the questions raised about who owns the dinosaur fossils.
- Commentary on the conflict between fossil collectors and lawmakers.
Public Lands, Public Fossils
- Article summarizing the issue from Geotimes by Lawrence J. Flynn.
Vertebrate Paleontological Resources Protection Act
- The text of the Baucus Bill.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor