Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Data collecting instruments for land, sea and air.
ASL Environmental Sciences
- experienced in oceanographic, acoustic and ice research. Provides scientific consulting services including flow measurement, numerical modeling, wave measurement and analysis, sediment transport and ice studies.
Applied Marine Acoustics
- Digital sidescan sonar survey contractor based in Midwest US.
- Manufacturer of oceanographic, hydrographic and environmental water quality monitoring instrumentation.
Aquatec Electronics Ltd.
- Provide quality data logging and acquisition tools, instrumentation, acoustic telemetry systems and software to the marine, fisheries, oil and offshore industries.
- Manufacturer of liquid level determination for measuring tides, sea state, river stages, ground water, head and tail water, and tank ullage. Proven technology characterized by accuracy (±3 mm), reliability, versatility, and durability.
Ashtead Technology Ltd
- Oceanographic, hydrographic, survey equipment and ROV sensor rental.
Asiatic Marine Limited
- Specialised consulting in marine surveys, sharks and underwater filming. We are based in Hong Kong, serving the Pan Asia region and Europe.
Axys Environmental Systems
- Manufacture environmental data acquisition systems with a focus on moored buoys for routine weather and sea state monitoring. Also build specialized buoys for research and are continually developing new sensors, power supplies and other buoy components.
- Designs and manufactures oceanographic and robotic systems for research, exploration and defense, and through datasonics transducers.
- Developers of the C Box - a modular enclosure with a unique design that can be used underwater or in harsh environments and is an ideal solution for housing prototype equipment.
Brightwaters Instrument Corporation
- Manufactures GPS/DGPS and Argos drifting buoys, environmental telemetry systems, hydrographic instruments, equipment relocation products. Offers custom and semicustom work and OEM design services.
Brooke Ocean Technology Limited
- Provides systems engineering, R&D services and hardware to the marine science community. Their speciality is the development of innovative equipment and systems to operate in harsh marine environments.
CLS: Collecte Localisation Satellites
- Platform location and scientific data collection by Argos, satellite orbit determination and platform location by Doris, space oceanography data processing for TOPEX/POSEIDON and ERS.
Campbell Scientific, Inc.
- Automated weather stations for land or ocean. Compatible with most meteorological and hydrological sensors. Battery and solar panel provide long-term, unattended operation. Stations transmit data by satellite, radio, and cellphone.
- A company devoted to surveying.
Chelsea Instruments Ltd
- Market a range of high precision oceanographic instrumentation which is in use in all oceans of the world.
Coastline Surveys Ltd
- provides an independent marine data acquisition, interpretation and consultancy service world-wide from operating bases in England. Undertakes bathymetric and seismic surveys, water and seabed sampling.
Continental Shelf Associates, Inc.
- CSA provides environmental consulting worldwide. Marine science, oceanography, and coastal ecology are integrated to produce multidisciplinary environmental impact assessments.
Deep Ocean Engineering
- Provides service to and manufactures Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs), robotic and manned equipment for harsh environments.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor