Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ANalyse Educatie en Marien Oecologisch ONderzoek (ANEMOON)
- A society for people interested in marine biology near the coast of the Netherlands. The fact that ANEMOON is strictly for amateurs does not prevent a very professional approach. There are many people that help in the gathering and processing of data on the organisms that are found. ANEMOON already has an impressive database and a long list of publcations to their credit.
American Society of Limnology and Oceanography (ASLO)
- The purposes of ASLO are to promote the interests of limnology, oceanography and related sciences, to foster the exchange of information across the range of aquatic science, and to further investigations dealing with these subjects. ASLO is best known for its journal, Limnology and Oceanography (L&O), its interdisciplinary meetings, and its special symposia.
Association of Marine Scientists (AMS)
- A non-governmental organization which aims at providing a common platform for marine scientists in Mauritius to interact with each other.
Australian Marine Sciences Association
- a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting marine science and coordinating discussion and debate of marine issues in Australia.
Australian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society
- an independent society that supports and fosters interest in meteorology and oceanography through publications, meetings, courses, conferences, grants and prizes. It also represents the views of its members to various institutions and the public.
British Marine Life Study Society
- Homepage of the British Marine Life Study Society, study of the marine wildlife of the North-east Atlantic.
Canadian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society
- exists for the advancement of meteorology and oceanography in Canada.
Cetacean Society International
- CSI is an all-volunteer, non-profit conservation, education, and research organization based in the USA, with volunteer representatives in 26 countries around the world. Dedicated to the preservation and protection of cetaceans and the marine environment on a global basis.
Challenger Society for Marine Science
- the United Kingdom's premier society for all who are interested in the oceans.
European Cetacean Society
- a 500 member (1998 count) organization. It is aimed at the exchange of information between dolphin and whale researchers inside and outside Europe. The ECS is therefore basically a scientific organization, but many members are just interested in whales and dolphins without being professional biologists.
Florida Marine Science Educator's Association (FMSEA)
- For teachers, students and others interested in the marine environment. The DRIFT is the quarterly newsletter.
Florida Oceanographic Society
- promotes the knowledge and understanding of Florida's Marine resources through education, public awareness and the support of scientific research.
Hebridean Whale and Dolphin Trust
- A registered charity which has pioneered the study of the whales, dolphins and porpoises found in the waters of the Hebrides. Using study techniques that neither harm nor seriously disturb the animals, the research work undertaken provides those who manage Scotland's wildlife and habitats with the information they need to achieve effective conservation.
- Investigacion y Conservacion de Mamiferos Marinos de Ensenada
International Association of Aquatic and Marine Science Libraries and Information Centers (IAMSLIC)
- An association of individuals and organizations interested in aquatic and marine information science. The association provides a forum for exchange and exploration of ideas and issues of mutual concern.
International Marine Mammal Association
- Dedicated to the conservation of marine mammals and their habitats worldwide, through research and education.
- Committed to the health and well being of marine mammals and their coastal habitats around the world.
Marinalg, worldwide association, seawed-derived hydrocolloids
- Worldwide association to promote image and use of seewed derived hydrocolloids in food, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries
Marine Conservation Society
- is the leading environmental charity in the UK dedicated solely to protecting the marine environment. It has worked successfully for twenty years to highlight issues of concern and threats to both marine wildlife and to the wider marine and coastal environment, and brings them to the attention of the public, media, politicians and Government agencies alike.
Marine Technology Society
- A non-profit international professional organization established in 1963 to promote the exchange of information in ocean and marine engineering, science, and policy. MTS has over 2000 current members.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor