Natural Disasters and Hazards
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
1999 Spring Flood Watch
- Presented by FEMA with information on preparing for a flood, understanding flood conditions, and recovering from floods, as well as current warnings and disaster maps.
About.com Weather -- Floods and Flash Floods
- Links and background information on the geological occurrence of floods including fact sheets, emergency information and preparedness, and recovery from flooding.
- Information on flood warning technologies, organizations, and vendors of warning systems.
Bureau of Meteorology of Australia
- Providing complete flood information and warnings for all of Australia and Tasmania.
- Provides a suite of online flood forecast maps produced by the Meteorology Division of Earth Satellite Corporation.
Flood Warning System, King County
- Description of the Flood Warning System with access to phone numbers, maps, flood phase information, real-time gage readings, and tips to prepare for flooding of King County rivers.
NWS Southern Region
- Providing critical forecasts, warnings, and other weather and hydrologic services through Regional Headquarters in Fort Worth Texas, 30 Weather Forecast Offices, 4 River Forecast Centers, and 8 Center Weather Service Units.
National Weather Service Hydrologic Information Center
- Current hydrologic conditions, flood summaries, river forecasts, and related information for the U.S.
Overland Park Flood Warning System of Kansas
- Real time and recent readings flood stages and flow rates on local rivers and streams, access to the current readings of the stations on the system, maps and images pulled from the instantaneous and trend data, and queries of past precipitation and water levels for locations throughout the city.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor