Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
'99 Tornado Chase: by Dave Lewison
- A week long trip through Kansas and Texas to catch a twister on tape. Video footage and the chaser's eyewitness account.
A Hurricane Hunter's Photo Album
- A photo album and virtual tour with many pictures of typhoons and hurricanes taken from an airplane by an ex-Hurricane Hunter
A Storm Chasing News and Web Directory
- Extensive information and weather news for the public and media. Updates from NOAA and FEMA concerning our environment. Includes weather photographs.
- Convective Development's comprehensive site for storm chasers and weather enthusiasts, includes "AlertMe" -- downloadable software that warns instantly of warnings, watches and advisories.
Andy Ervin's Weather and Storm Chasing Page
- Severe weather and chase information from a storm chasing fan. Site includes a photo collection, chase reports, and links.
- Storm Chaser and spotter links and my personal chase logs.
Australia Severe Weather
- Weather photography with over 4,200 weather photos catalogued, tropical cyclones and maps, storm chasing, tornado, flood and thunderstorms reports, and weather observations.
Brisbane Storm Chasers
- Large picture gallery and severe weather information from Brisbane, Australia.
Central Atlantic Storm Investigators
- CASI is a group of over 1000 amateur and professional meteorologists, storm spotters, and weather observers from around the world dedicated to the observation and documentation of weather events.
Central Plains Severe Weather Resources
- Severe weather forecasting, research, and storm chasing resources.
Charlotte Area Skywarn
- Provides current severe weather and educational information for Charlotte, North Carolina area weather spotters.
Cloud 9 Tours
- Join experinced storm chasers for two weeks of chasing down the best storms in the world.
Dutch Storm Chase Team
- Storm chasing in the Netherlands. Tips and tricks about chasing, and information about lightning, tornadoes and thunderstorms.
Hurricnane Floyd Chase: by Scott McPartland
- Video footage and first-hand account as the storm makes landfall in South Carolina.
INCHASE: Indiana Chasers of Adverse and Severe Weather
- A storm chasing team centered in Indianapolis, Indiana. The team exists to promote responsible chasing.
Illinois Chasers of Adverse and Severe Weather (ILCHASE)
- Illinois severe weather intercept team.
Indiana Storm Watchers Association
- INSWA-For the weather enthusiast. A comprehensive weather network for the Ohio Valley and Great Lakes regions.
J C's Severe Weather Site
- A reference site for storm chasers and meteorologists planning their days' chase, or just to get a weather update.
KC5URH Storm Chaser Site
- For storm chasers and severe weather enthusiasts, this site includes information ranging from an online storm chase school to updated severe weather data.
Kansas Tornado Chasers
- Photos, history, and video clips of Kansas tornadoes, along with current weather.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor