Submit a site
Antarctic and Arctic
US Office of Oceanic and Atmospheric Research
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
4D Variance of Water Vapor Radiances
- Presents ongoing research using the GOES-8 satellite, conducted at Colorado State University.
Atmospheric Radiation Measurement (ARM) Program
- A large global change research program, with nowadays an emphasis on cloud measurements.
- Cloud and Radiation, measurement campaign of clouds in the Netherlands. Includes a large database with remote sensing measurements.
Climate Research Division
Environmental Technology Laboratory
- Performs fundamental oceanic and atmospheric research and develops new remote-sensing systems and techniques.
Facility for Atmospheric Remote Sensing
- Cloud measurement facility of the University of Utah.
GKSS Institute for Atmospheric Physics
- German institute that does atmospheric measurement (satellite, cloud radar and in situ) and water cycle research (e.g. Baltex)
GKSS cloud radar group
- Information on cloud radars and measurement examples of MIRACLE, the GKSS 95 GHz polarimetric cloud radar.
Karlsruhe Institute of Meteorology and Climate Research
- Mesoscale Climate, middle atmosphere trace constituents and atmospheric aerosol research.
- Personal homepage of researcher working on atmospheric transport modeling.
Martin Stendel's Climate Research
- Researcher at Danish Climate Center. Includes on-line papers on global warming (surface vs. upper atmosphere measurement question), dataset appraisal.
Max Planck Institute for Meteorology
- Research Departments: Theoretical Climate Modeling, Physics of the Atmosphere, Physics of the Oceans & Climate Dynamics.
Mesoscale Meteorology Research Group
- Conducts research and system development aimed at improving understanding and forecast capacity of mesoscale weather systems.
NASA Climate News
- Up to date new and research on global warming, urban heat, and severe storms.
NASA Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS)
- Atmospheric research from space.
NESC Research Projects: Meteorology
- Urban Photochemical and Meteorological Modeling Project.
National Severe Storms Laboratory
- DOC/NOAA/OAR/Environmental Research Laboratories.
Penn State Department of Meteorology
Radar meteorology group University of Bonn
- Includes live X-band radar measurement of precipitation around Bonn.
- Information about the physics of snow crystals and snowflakes as well as the history of early scientific observations and photographs, how to take photos, preserving snow crystals, and unusual snowflakes.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor