Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Climate Diagnostics Center
- The mission of CDC is to identify the nature and causes of climate variations on time scales ranging from a month to centuries.
Climate Information Project
- NOAA's Office of Global Programs project that gathers and provides various climate information from forecasts, to climatologies, to impacts, to educational material.
Climate Prediction Center
- Official short term climate forecasts, advisories and impact assessments including, drought, hurricanes, ENSO and heat events.
Climate Prediction Products
- 6 to10 day, monthly, seasonal and multi-seasonal outlooks from the Climate Prediction Center.
- Daily, 30 day weather forecasts for cities in the continental United States.
ECMWF Seasonal Forecast Charts
- Sea surface temperature forecasts for the tropics, which are used for the prediction of El Nino and La Nina events.
Experimental Climate Prediction Center
- Information and long term predictions from the climate division of the Scripps Institution of Oceanography at the University of California, San Diego.
Experimental Medium-Range Weather Forecasts
- Forecasts of anomalous 250 and 750 mb streamfunction out as far as six weeks ahead, using the statistical technique linear inverse modeling.
Flagstaff USGS -- Deserts
- Desert climate research at the US Geological Survey Flagstaff Field Center, Arizona.
Hydrometeorological Prediction Center
- Providing outlooks for heavy rain and snow, as well as guidance weather forecasts through five days.
International Research Institute for Climate Prediction
- Assessing and developing seasonal-to-interannual climate forecasts, while fostering the application of such forecasts to the explicit benefit of society.
Marine Prediction Center
- The section of NCEP responsible for issuing marine warnings, forecasts and guidance for maritime users.
National Centers for Environmental Prediction
- The U.S. National Weather Service office that provides worldwide forecast guidance products.
National Climatic Data Center (NCDC)
- The world's largest active archive of weather data. NCDC produces numerous climate publications and responds to data requests from all over the world.
National Hurricane Center
- The Tropical Prediction Center.
Seasonal Forecasts of Extreme Weather Events
- Seasonal forecasts of European Windstorms, US Hurricanes, Far East Typhoons and Australian Cyclone. Statistical forecast techniques are employed.
Space Environment Center
- Access to the latest space weather data and space weather prediction.
Storm Prediction Center
- Official government site for the prediction of thunderstorms and severe weather in the U.S.
U.S. Historical Climatology Network (U.S. HCN)
- Best available historical (monthly) temperature and precipitation data from the United States for analyzing long-term climate trends on a regional scale. Data for most stations extend through December, 1994, and a majority of the station records are complete for at least 80 years.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor