Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Software application that does datum transformations. Converts individual positions between over 400 datums to or from user specified TM and UTM grids.
Don Mulcare's Home Page
- Provides links to geodetic resources, an on-line page describing project submissions and copies of presentations given on geodesy and related issues.
Geodesy Group at University of New Brunswick, Canada
- Research in geodesy and precision navigation. Advanced researches in 1 cm geoid determination and alternative navigation filters design. Open call for cooperation to all groups with similar interests.
Geodesy Laboratory & PANGA Data Analysis Facility
- They are part of a research program with the Department of Geological Sciences, Central Washington University.
- Definitions relating to geodesy, explanation of coordinate systems, formulas and archaeogeodesy.
Geodetic Datum Overview
- Introduction to geodetic datums, geometric earth models, global coordinate systems (such as latitude and longitude), datum conversions, and related topics. University of Texas.
Land Surveying and Geomatics: Geodesy
- Links to education and government sites.
NIMA Physical Geodesy Branch Home Page
- This branch in the Geodesy and Geophysics Department in NIMA is responsible for collecting, processing, and evaluating gravity data (free-air and Bouguer gravity anomalies).
QUICKCLOSE HP48 & HP49 Geodesy and Surveying Software
- A comprehensive suite of Geodesy, Land Surveying and Astronomy programs for HP48 and HP49 series calculators.
- Experimentations in Geomatics Programming.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor