Rocks and Minerals
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Cu-Ni-Co Deposit at Voisey's Bay, Labrador
- About an example of a massive sulphide ore deposit.
Current World Mining and Development Projects
- Information on metallic and nonmetallic mining projects around the world, from exploration to recovery and processing. Featured projects include Bingham Canyon, Carlin Trend, Minera Yanacocha and Robinson.
H.V. Warren School Of Prospecting - Online
- Provides an introduction to the study of geology and mineral deposits, with focus on finding hard-rock mineral deposits. Includes basic prospecting techniques, field methods, staking procedures, mining law, and other subjects of practical aid to the prospector.
Metalliferous Environments of Nova Scotia - Base Metals
- Paper by James M. Patterson (1993) describes the geologic occurrence and extraction history of metallic ore deposits in Nova Scotia, Canada. These include volcanogenic, carbonate-hosted, and sandstone-hosted deposits plus deposits associated with granite intrusions.
NATI Research Ltd.
- About mineralogy of noble metals and highly sensitive techniques for measuring mineralogy of noble metals: metrological maintenance, "ppm-mineralogy" techniques, platinum group minerals and gold in rocks, ores, benefaction products and waste tailings.
Porphyry Copper Deposits
- From British Columbia & Yukon Chamber of Mines.
Prospecting and Evaluating Ni-Cu-Co Type Magmatic Massive Sulphides
- Notes from British Columbia & Yukon Chamber of Mines.
- Provide an assayer service for gold, silver, and other metals, primarily for mineral prospecting and exploration.
Skarns and Skarn Deposits
- Comprehensive information on an economically important class of metamorphic mineral deposits, with photos and links.
- Primer from British Columbia & Yukon Chamber of Mines.
Volcanic-Associated Massive Sulphide Deposits
- Principal characteristics.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor