Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Argo Geological Consultants
- Providing geology, stratigraphy, sedimentology, structural interpretation, production geology, and data management.
- Petrography, petroleum geology, reservoir studies, basin analysis, core logging and well appraisal. Based in Scotland. Experience in Former Soviet Union.
Dr Paul V. Waton
- Palynological analysis and interpretation. Special expertise in SE Asia and Far East.
Dr. Raffaella Bucefalo Palliani
- Mesozoic and Tertiary dinoflagellate cyst and sporomorph stratigraphy; organic sedimentology. Interpretation of depositional environment.
EarthView Associates, Inc.
- Web site offers free access to notes and slides for courses in exploration economics, biostratigraphy, Gulf of Mexico exploration and related topics.
Elad Geological Consulting
- Wellsite supervision and field geology in western Canada and the northern US. Also provides onsite data acquisition and core analysis.
Energy Resources Development Ltd.
- Consulting and training for exploration and production. Based in Pakistan.
- Offers clients a complete exploration department on line.
- Geological engineering and technical services. Geological field Trips. Based in New Zealand.
- Alliance of exploration and production consultants based in New Zealand. E-solutions for SE Asia, Australia and worldwide.
- Reservoir quality consortium. Research on sandstone diagenesis and development of improved subsurface petrophysical models.
- Geochemistry, petrography, paleontological sample preparation, services for dealing with drill cuttings.
- Geologic and geophysical consulting services for exploration and development projects. Houston based. Some Russian and Spanish language skills.
- Wellsite geology and mud logging. Create logs and charts from customer data. Based in Aberdeen, Scotland
Michael G. Mackenzie, Ph.D.
- Gulf Coast subsurface interpretation for exploration and development.
- Integrate geochemical, geological, and engineering data to assess charge risk assessment, reservoir continuity, production allocation, origin of seeps, viscosity and gravity prediction
Rock Fluid Systems Inc.
- Reservoir characterization and prediction, petrography, clay mineralogy, isotope analysis, formation water chemistry and basin hydrogeology. Based in Plano, Texas.
- Integrated geological, engineering and geophysical interpretation for international exploration and production.
Running Horse Resources Inc.
- Provides well site geologists for mud logging, sample and core collection and supervision of horizontal drilling. Based in Calgary, Alberta.
- Geological and geophysical consulting. 20 years+ experience in exploration and production including USA, Venezuela and North Africa.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor