Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Gateway to selected Internet resources in forestry, veterinary, agricultural, food and environmental sciences. Searchable and browsable annotated database is produced and maintained by the libraries of the NOVA University.
PopSci.com - Best of the Web
- Popular Science's list of the 50 best science sites on the web.
- A science and technology directory/portal with direct entry for scitech and biomed search engines, hundreds of topical news headlines linked to stories, weather access, and email and storage log-ins.
RealSci Academic Resources Channel
- Online resources in all fields of knowledge.
Research Journals Net
- Research and scientific journals web directory and scientific publishing resources.
- Web-based search engine that accesses more than 60 databases in the Scientific and Technical Information Network. Includes Scitech, regulatory information, MSDS, chemical inventories, toxicology, chemical suppliers, other topics.
STN International on the Web
- An online scientific and technical information service (subscription required) that provides access to more than 200 in-depth databases in science and technology to offer direct links to the scientific literature, patents, and chemical catalogs.
- Gateway to over 50,000 scientific sites pertaining to over 120 specialties in science, medicine and engineering.
SciNet Science Search
- Delve into this science search engine and directory, which allows users to research a wide range of subjects, from agriculture to technology. Users can rate sites and leave comments.
- SciSeek is a great guide to the best the Internet has to offer in the fields of science and nature. Styled like a conventional Internet guide, this service lists Web sites covering subjects from agriculture and forestry to engineering, chemistry, physics and the environment.
- Links to science resources. Also includes weather links.
Science and Math Depot
- Science and math information, books, and software sales.
Search 4 Science
- Science search engine with many dynamic search functions.
- Science directory with a Caribbean focus.
- Descriptions, ratings and links for a few "top internet sites" in biology, chemistry, computer science, mathematics, medicine, physics, and psychology.
- Science and nature links with ask an expert feature.
The Science Page
- Links to resources in all main science areas, plus newsgroups, constants, history, teacher resources and science analogies.
The Scout Report for Science and Engineering
- Biweekly e-zine offers a selective collection of internet resources covering topics in the sciences, and related fields such as math and engineering, that have been chosen by librarians and content specialists in the given field of study.
Virtual Library - Energy, Science, and Technology
- This virtual library provides access to energy, science, and technology information. By using EnergyFiles, users can access a vast array of information with a single query search.
Virtual Library: Science
- Directory of the Virtual Library, an expert-run catalog of sections of the web. The Virtual Library is particularly strong in the sciences.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor