Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alivisatos Research Group
- Research group in nanoscience and nanotechnology at UC Berkeley and Lawrence Berkeley National Labs.
BoronWeb - The World's Premier Site for Boron Chemistry
- The World of Boron Chemistry. A site containing information on boron chemistry and boron chemists around the world.
- Transition metal catalysts, the development of chiral catalysts
Elliot R. Bernstein's Research Team
- Optical and TOFMS of: neurotransmitters, radicals, explosives, cluster growth/ragmentation, catalytic studies with metal oxide clusters; in situ cleaning of CVD plasma chambers.
Eric Scerri, Ph. D.
- Dr. Eric Scerri, leading researcher on history and philosophy of the Periodic Table. Contains list of publications and research interests.
European Centre for Ecotoxicology and Toxicology Of Chemicals
- ECETOC is a chemicals industry association, primarily interesteed in ecotoxicology and toxicology of chemicals.
Force Sensing with Optical Tweezers
- Applications of optical tweezers as a high sensitive force sensor and actuator are described in this site. Research work of F. Pampaloni, PhD student at the University of Regensburg.
Fundamental Aspects of Process Engineering Group
- Department of Chemical Engineering of the Twente University. Research activities and adresses.
- Research information and training opportunities in molecular modeling, computational chemistry, and chemoinformatics.
- A research group at the University of Southampton specializing in natural product synthesis.
Hites' Laboratory for Analytical Environmental Chemistry
- Specific research areas include: global scale transport of halogenated compounds, rate of reactions of pollutants with OH and O3, anthropogenic organic pollutants in the Great Lakes, and enantiomeric ratios of pollutants.
IMI (Tami) Institute for Research and Development Ltd.
- A member of the Israel Chemicals Ltd. Group. Contract and co-operative research and development facilities.
Joshua B. Halpern
- Professor, Howard University. Chemical Physics and Kinetics. Photochemistry and dynamics of small molecules and radicals in the gas phase. Laser spectroscopy.
Kohen Group at the University of Iowa
- Studying chemical catalysis with biological systems (enzymes), using the tools of organic and physical chemistry.
Latvian State Institute of Wood Chemistry
- Latvian State Institute of Wood Chemistry, Riga, Latvia - scientific research in the field of wood science (chemistry, physica, biology) and processing technology.
- Homepage of the Liquid Crystal Group Hamburg, containing: LiqCryst, the database of liquid crystalline compounds LiqCryst Online, free www-based access to LiqCryst Information on chiral liquid crystals, organic materials and glycolipids Pointers to conferences in carbohydrate chemistry, computational chemistry and material science.
Multiphase Fluid Dynamics Research Consortium
- Modeling of gas-solid transport in industrial applications by computing or simulating the flow of solid particles in a flowing gas stream, such as air. Research combines experimental work to generate data with theoretical and computational work to develop models and computational methods. Membership includes corporations, government laboratories, and universities.
- At the University of Melbourne in Australia.
PermeNewaltm Permeation Impregnation Process
- A method for restoring the structural and surface integrity and repairing large areas of map cracking or porosity, in concrete.
Research groups involved in atom trapping and cooling
- A detailed links list of about 50 research groups around the world, with an immense list of subject links, as well. From the Laser Physics Group at Umeå University, Sweden.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor