Submit a site
Process Research and Development
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Manufacturers of Deuterium Stable Labeled Isotopes
- Since 1993, we have provided our customers with superior quality and exceptional service. Researchers in all branches of science and medicine, depend on us for deuterium labeled compounds.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Antileukemic Analogues of Vitamin D
- A Polish patent (the owner is the Institute of Pharmaceutical Industry) describes organic chemical synthesis and manufacture of antileukemic derivatives of vitamin D3.
Axys Advanced Technologies, Inc.
- Axys Advanced Technologies, Inc. is a world leader in the design and production of innovative combinatorial chemistry.
Combinatorial Chemistry Resource Site
- A guide to web resources for the practitioner of combinatorial chemistry.
- Includes CV and research interests and publications.
Lee's Chemistry Page
- Includes topics on chemistry, organic, biochemistry, analytical, physics, mathematics, calculus, constants, medicine, reactions, and syntheses.
Molecules from Chemistry at Okanagan University College
- More than 1000 models of organic compounds.
- Discussion list of nearly 500 organic chemists worldwide. Join this community or search their previous discussions by author, subject, date, or thread.
Organic Name Reactions
- Schematic representation of about 140 organic name reactions. Some of the schemes are animated. Literature reference for each reaction is provided. Maintained by MonomerChem Inc.
Organic Reaction Quizzes and Summaries
- Collection of fundamental organic reactions. A useful tool for chemistry students.
- Manufactures pure alcohol, ethanol products, and other high purity chemicals for use in hospitals, and general industries.
Porphynet© General Index
- Sources for chemistry: electrochemistry, nuclear magnetic resonance, software, societies, universities and research centres.
Ronald's Fullerene Fragments - Buckybowls
- Buckyballs are interesting molecules but polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons that are fragments of fullerenes are even more interesting.
- Organic chemistry resources.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor