Submit a site
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Academic Info: Chemistry
- An annotated directory of Internet resources on Chemistry.
- Formerly "Mass Spectrometry on the Internet", an index page of mass spectrometry internet sites including links to mass spectrometry groups, companies, resources, and software.
- Tutorials, study guides, problem sets, quizzes, and laboratory experiments.
CHEMINFO: Chemical Information Sources from Indiana University
- A superb site. Very useful not only for organic chemist.
- A directory of chemistry resources on the WWW, located on the Sheffield chemistry server.
- An index to chemical information on the Internet, with structures and physical properties, searchable by name, structure, CAS Number, and physical properties.
- World wide search engine for the chemical and related industries.
ChemWeb - online Club for the Chemical Community
- Owned by Elsevier, requires registration. Features searchable chemistry journals and databases, jobs, books, software, conferences diary and ChemDex+.
Chemical Directories, Indicies and Links Sites
- A meta-listing of chemistry indicies - a subsection of Links for Chemists.
- Many places to search chemical information in Internet, page held in Columbia.
- Chemie.DE is an information service for the german chemistry community. It provides search engines for chemistry and various databases for chemical information.
Chemistry Collection of Infostead Australia
- A comprehensive Australian directory of links for all those with an interest in chemistry.
- An extensive index of chemistry resources maintained at The University of Liverpool.
- Online networks in specialist areas, science, industry and product news, a comprehensive events database, job centre, access to major references, and society resources.
Information Retrieval in Chemistry Server
- A compendium of chemistry resources by field and by topic.
Medicinal Chemistry Links
- A collection of links for chemists and students involved in organic, biochemical, computational, and/or medicinal chemistry research, maintained by Virginia Commonwealth University.
- This web page is an information resource for people working in photocatalysis and related fields.
Rolf Claessen's Chemistry Index
- Links to freeware, discounted software, free databases, societies, spectroscopy resources, reaction mechanisms and online discussion forums.
- Search engine and directory. Users can rate sites and leave comments.
- SciSeek is a great guide to the best the Internet has to offer in the fields of science and nature. Styled like a conventional Internet guide, this service lists Web sites covering subjects from agriculture and forestry to engineering, chemistry, physics and the environment.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor