Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Analytical Chemistry - Electrochemistry
- Pretty good selection of links. Annotated.
Battery Chemistry FAQ
- A good overview of various primary and secondary battery chemistries. Supercapacitors also mentioned.
Boron-Doped Diamond Thin-Film Electrodes
- "A pages" article from 'Analytical Chemistry' (1997). Nice introduction.
Broddarp of Nevada
- Electrochemical consultants and ITExpress newsletter on the subject of power sources including Lithium batteries, portable power, and electric vehicles.
Center for Electrochemical Science and Engineering
- At the Univ. of Virginia. Sponsors of a DC Corrosion and a Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy Short Course.
- Chemical Engineering at Oxford.
Course: Electrochemistry Summer School, Southampton
- The University of Southampton Electrochemistry Group is holding its annual Summer School Instrumental Methods in Electrochemistry from 2nd to 7th July 2000. A fairly diverse offering.
Course: Theory and Practice of Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS)
- Course given April 1999. Also has a nice refresher for e-chem and for EIS.
Cyclic Voltammetry Primer
- A nice introduction to cyclic voltammetry with nice animations. EC and ECE mechanisms covered briefly.
Delft Laboratory for Thermal Power Engineering
Diamonds grown electrochemically - Patent Auction
- Official information page about the Byron Crystal Forming Patent relating to the creation of electroformed diamond and other non-metallic elements, and its upcoming auction.
EDA - Electrochemical products, engineering and research
- EDA leads the electrochemistry of complex aqueous solutions. Our primary fields are metals & resource recovery, water treatment technologies, power storage and industrial processes.
- Electrochemical Science and Technology Information Resource, edited by Zoltan Nagy.
Electrochemical Division of The Italian Chemical Society
- A nice dictionary of electrochemical terms.
Electrochemistry Forum at Chemweb.com
- Recent titles/abstracts for several electrochemical journals. Full text may be purchased. Searchable collection of links, discussion forum, topical news, jobs, and conferences. Free membership required.
Electrochemistry and WWW
- Nice picture of Heyrovsky and a good compendium of links.
Electrochemistry and the DeLorean Motorcar
- Bob Rodgers is this sections's editor. His interests include potentiostat design, computer controlled electrochemistry, Electrochemical Impedance (EIS), and the electrochemistry of palladium. Check Dr. Bob's Bookshelf for EChem books.
Electrochemistry thesis: rates of charge transport in polymers
- Colin Cameron's Ph.D. thesis: "Enhanced Rates of Electron Transport in Conjugated-Redox Polymer Hybrids."
Faraday as a Discoverer by John Tyndall
- A contemporary looks at Faraday.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor