Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Chemical Society
- Primary professional organization for chemists and related occupations.
Analytical and Life Science Systems Association
- Primary association for companies that supply systems used for analysis and measurement in chemistry and life sciences.
Chemical Institute of Canada
- An umbrella organization for three Constituent Societies: the Canadian Society for Chemistry, the Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering and the Canadian Society for Chemical Technology. The purpose of the Institute is to promote common scientific and technical interests of the Constituent Societies and to provide services to all its members.
Commercial Development and Marketing Association
- A professional association dedicated to fostering, promoting and sharing business processes for long term growth and value creation in the chemical and allied industries.
Ethiopian Chemical Society In North America (ECSNA)
- A professional association of chemists and related professionals residing in North America.
European Chemical Industry Council (CEFIC)
- Provides a thorough overview of the chemical industry in Europe. Includes news, updates, statistics, and educational information.
European Federation for Medicinal Chemistry (EFMC)
- Works to advance the science of medicinal chemistry by promoting cooperation between the member organisations.
European Society for Applied Physical Chemistry
- Works to promote applied physical chemistry through networking, conferences and education.
Fedichem - Federation of the Belgian Chemical Industries
- Represents and defends the countrys second-ranking industrial sector, the chemical industry.
International Organization for Chemical Sciences in Development
- Helping developing countries build capacity in chemistry.
International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry
- Serves to advance the worldwide aspects of the chemical sciences and to contribute to the application of chemistry in the service of mankind.
International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC)
- Advances the worldwide aspects of the chemical sciences.
Oil and Colour Chemist's Association
- The West Riding Section of the Oil & Colour Chemists' Association, a worldwide organisation bringing together coatings, inks and related industries. The West Riding Section site is a pilot scheme to use the web for information and recruitment.
Royal Australian Chemical Institute, WA Branch
- The RACI is both the Australian qualifying body for professional chemists and a learned society promoting the science and practice of chemistry in all its branches.
Society: Royal Society of Chemistry (UK)
- The Royal Society of Chemistry site provides journal contents, book information, conference diaries, library services, job adverts and membership services. Over 1000 pages of information.
Surfactants Virtual Library
- This site contains links to professional societies and trade associations of interest to people active in research related to surfactants.
The Adhesion Society
- Organization of scientists and others dedicated to scientific and technical issues related to the science and technology of adhesion.
The Association of Formulation Chemists
- Provides multi-industry cross-fertilization by disseminating basic technical information on formulation technology pertaining to adhesives, drugs, cosmetics, pigments, foods, pesticides, and other applications, through meetings, seminars, publications, and other means of communication.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor