Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
An Introduction to Signal Processing in Chemical Analysis
- Web-based tutorial on digital signal processing in analytical chemistry, with link to a free downloadable signal processing program with student assignments.
- Trade fair and analytical conference.
Analytical Chemistry Forum
- A major new web resource for analytical chemists that brings together the pick of ChemWeb.com, focusing only on analytical chemistry and includes databases, full-text journals, topical news, jobs and conferences.
Analytical Chemistry Resources
- Abundant links to journals, societies, software, conferences and other related areas.
Analytical Chemistry Webbed
- Collection of analytical chemistry resources, universities, organizations, companies and articles.
Analytical Instrumentation Primers
- Movies, GIF animations and streaming audio files to help students interested in chemistry, analytical instrumentation and chromatographic detectors.
- Search engine for analytical chemistry.
Canadian Mineral Analysts
- Serving the Canadian mining industry.
- A comprehensive listing of chemical analysis instrument manufacturers, software, books, conferences, and discussion groups.
Encyclopedia of Analytical Chemistry
- Due for publication in October 2000. Seventeen sample articles to view.
G and T Septech
- Specialists in chromatography. Microcolumns for HPLC and SFC. Research and development. Link list for chromatography-related websites.
- Daily news and product updates for professionals in the laboratory industry, including information on manufacturing, technology, equipment, supplies, and software.
Mike Cheatham's Listserver
- Chemistry listservers of notable interest.
NIST Standard Reference Data Products Catalog
- Analytical chemistry databases and publications.
RW Publishing - Assayer's Digest - Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium
- Publications for the analytical chemist in the mining, smelting and refining industries. Analytical chemistry of the noble metals.
SamplePrep Web at Duquesne University
- The analytical sample preparation and microwave chemistry center at Duquesne University.
Seton Hall University Analytical Chemistry Pages
- Contains an on line textbook and many interesting links.
Shula's Educational Site
- HPLC and LC-MS articles, presentations and links.
Stephen McClean's Analytical Chemistry Homepage
- Details publications, experience and interests in analytical chemistry.
The Analytical Springboard
- From Umea University, a comprehensive list of analytical chemistry resources on the Internet.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor