Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- An attractive and informative site from the Tree of Life Project, by Daphne G. Fautin and Sandra L. Romano.
Cnidarian Research Insitute
- An organization devoted to jellyfish, corals, and hydroids. Also has information on aquarium keeping, and home of Project Medusa.
Coral Health and Monitoring Program
- Services to help improve and sustain coral reef health throughout the world. Part of an international network of coral reef researchers.
- This page is part of the courseware for the Introductory Biology courses taught at the University of Southern Mississippi.
Discovery Online, Jellyfish: My Life as a Blob
- Discovery Channel Online's jellyfish slide show.
Introduction to the Cnidaria
- Sea anemones, medusae, jellyfish, corals.
Introduction to the Ctenophora
- Introduction to the Ctenophora, otherwise known as "comb jellies" "sea gooseberries" or "Venus's girdles."
Online Coral Researchers Directory
- Search for names of coral researchers or research subjects at this site.
- Daniel Geiger's beautiful cnidaria photographs with accompanying information.
Reef Education Network
- Learn about coral reefs like the Great Barrier Reef and the many creatures that live in, on and around them.
- Basic information on coral reef biology.
- World Conservation Monitoring Center - A global database on coral reef systems and their resources.
- Information on hydra morphology, homeostasis, and life cycle- with Photographs.
Underwater Field Guide to Cnidarians of Ross Island & McMurdo Sound, Antarctica
- Spectacular photographs of Antarctica's sea anemones, jellyfish, hydroids and soft coral.
Underwater Field Guide to the Ctenophora of Ross Island & McMurdo Sound, Antarctica
- Beautiful annotated photographs of Antarctica's comb jellies.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor