Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Elasmobranch Society
- An organization devoted to the study and conservation of sharks, rays, skates and chimeras.
Canadian Shark Research Laboratory
- An information source on sharks and shark fisheries in Atlantic Canada (English and French)
Center For Shark Research
- An international center for research, scientific collaboration, consulting, education, and public information on sharks and their relatives, the skates and rays. The CSR research mission includes basic and applied studies of all aspects of shark biology, from anatomy and physiology to ecology and fisheries science.
- Taxonomic information for cartilaginous fishes: sharks, rays, chimaeras. Descriptions of some species.
Cooperative Shark Tagging Program, Bradenton, Florida
- An educational site on the tagging and release of sharks. Pictures, stories, and how to get involved.
Dedicated Shark Site
- Dedicated Sharks Site with detailed information on many shark species and general information about sharks.
- Elasmobranch searchable biological and reference database with over 4000 entries and 10,000 keywords.
European Elasmobranch Association
- A brief description of elasmobranchs (sharks, rays, skates and chimeras) and the Association.
GoldenStateImages - Sharks of the California Coast
- Photography of sharks found off the California coast includes blue shark, and mako shark.
Henry Mollet's Elasmobranch Page
- Information, including photos and statistics, about elasmobranch research in the Monterey Bay area of California.
IUCN/SSC Shark Specialist Group Newsletter
- Shark research and conservation organization.
International Shark Attack File
- A database of shark attacks as well as information on how, why, and where sharks attack, and how to avoid being a victim.
Introduction to the Chondrichthyes
- UCMP Berkeley's introduction to the cartilaginous fish, including sharks.
Natal Sharks Board
- Service organisation that protects beach users in KwaZulu-Natal against shark attack. Site has information about shark attack-prevention and shark research.
Reefquest Expeditions' Shark Research Program
- A comprehensive, illustrated guide to Shark Diversity with special focus on selected aspects of Shark Biology and Behavior
Shark Research Committee
- Research of North America's Pacific Coast sharks, including White Shark (Carcharodon carcharias) diet, distribution, behavior, encounters, and attacks.
Shark Research Program at the University of Florida Museum of Natural History
- Attack statistics, breaking news about sharks, information about Great white and Megamouth sharks, shark attack file, and a commercial shark fishery observer program.
- Archives of the e-mail group for discussion of sharks and cartilaginous fish.
- Educational pages about class Chondrichthyes.
Sharks of New England
- Information on the shark species in New England waters.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor