Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Direct, public access to the NLM's MEDLINE Biomedical Literature Search Engine through the NCBI.
MEDLINE with MeSH
- Free MEDLINE search interface from BioMedNet; includes full-text links, Document Delivery Service from British Library, & personal search history allowing queries to be combined & refined.
Model Organisms WWW Virtual Library
- Guide to web resources for all major model organisms, including Drosophila (fly), C. elegans (worm), mouse, zebrafish, E. coli, Dictylostelium, Arabidopsis and more.
Pedro's BioMolecular Research Tools
- Directory of useful information and services for the molecular biologist.
Science Advisory Board
- Online panel of 5,000 life scientists and physicians who convene electronically to voice their opinions on emerging technologies.
- Biotechnology spell checking software for spelling words in the bioscience field: molecular biology, biomedicine, microbiology, biochemistry for Microsoft Word, Wordperfect and Lotus.
Table of Standard Genetic Code
- Translation table of nucleotide codon sequences to amino acids.
The SNP Consortium Ltd.
- A non-profit foundation organized to develop up to 300,000 single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) distributed evenly throughout the human genome and to make the information related to these SNPs available to the public without intellectual property restrictions.
Virtual Library: Biosciences
- Directory of the Virtual Library, an expert-run catalog of sections of the web.
Webcrawler: Biology Websites
- Annotated links to guides and directories, academic departments (US), educational (K-12)websites, biology museums, biology software, multimedia, news and journals and associations.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor