Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A natural herbal total treatment for parasite and candida infestations
- Paracan is a natural, total herbal treatment for all kinds of parasitic infestation in humans including worms, amoeba, protoza and candida yeast
- one of the top three journals covering tropical medicine and parasitology. Special issues are offered free full text.
Alphabetical listing of images.
- A large collection of parasite images , from Ohio State University,listed in alphabetical order.
American Society of Parasitologists
- Website of the American Society of Parasitologists.
Bureau of Laboratory Services
- Website for parasitology. Bureau of Laboratory Services, Florida State .
Connecting fish paristologists on the web
- Parafish has links to ichthyoparasitologists and departments where fish parasites are studied around the world.
DPDx - Parasite Image Library
- Parasitic diseases: life cycles, diagnosis, treatment and prevention,from Website of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, USA.
EBI, the European Bioinformatics Institute
- The one-stop portal to all your bioinformatics needs: the European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI) is a centre for research and services in bioinformatics.
- This journal emphasizes modern approaches to parasitology, including molecular biology and immunology.
Hotel Intestine: Gregarine Information Center
- An identification key for Gregarine parasites of dragonflies.
How to identify an amoeba
- The amoeba for a group of single celled organisms that are called protozoa or protista. Learn how to identify an amoeba.
International Journal for Parasitology
- the most highly cited journal covering original research on all aspects of parasitology. Special issues are offered free full text. Online submissions are welcomed.
Intestinal helminthiasis and allergic disease
- A review which investigates the possibility of a relationship between intestinal helminthiasis and allergic disease.
Laboratoire de Biologie Parasitaire, Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle, Paris
- Laboratory of Biology of Parasites, Protistology, and Helminthology, Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle, Paris, France. Researchers, research, publications, teaching, molecular databases, Museum collections.
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Leading postgraduate medical institution in Europe and Britain's national school of public health. Includes research opportunities, and short courses for registered nurses for example Diploma in Tropical Medicine and Hygiene.
Maxine Hall's Parasitology Page
- links and MSc thesis on the "Assessment of Monoclonal Antibodies to Taenia solium Coproantigens in a Diagnostic Immunoassay (ELISA)"
Medical Parasitology Links
- A reference page on medical parasitology and parasitic diseases.
Molecular Parasitology Unit, University of Technology, Sydney
- MPU Homepage. Descriptions of parasitological research and projects, lists of associated papers, details of academic personnel, introductory pieces on MPU itself, T.gondii, N.caninum, and Eimeria.
Molecular and Biochemical Parasitology
- A journal for all scientists that work with parasites as a model for their biochemical and molecular studies. Journal welcomes papers in areas such as bioinformatics, genomics, proteomics, cellular microbiology.
New Zealand Society for Parasitology
- New Zealand Society for Parasitology Home Page
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor