Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Baron's Medical Microbiology Textbook. Fourth Edition
- The entire Medical Microbiology Textbook online. Truly a wonderful resource.
Biology 199 - Plagues
- University of Oregon - Dan Udovic
Biology 221a: The Biology of Infection and Immunity
- U. of Western Ontario - MW Clarke and SB Galsworthy
Cours de microbiologie de Paris 6
- Cours de microbiologie de Paris 6 (option de maitrise): bactériologie, virologie, levure, champignons, biotechnologies, telechargement des cours.
- Leicester University - Bill Grant - Spring 97
Course BS210: Microbiology
- Leicester University - Peter Andrew - Spring 97
Course BS224: Microbiology II
- Leicester University - Shaun Heaphy - Spring 97
Course BS312: Infection and Immunity
- Leicester University - Peter Williams - Spring 97
Course BS335: Virology
- University of Leicester - Alan Cann and Shaun Heaphy:
Elite MicroSource Corporation
- Elite MicroSource Corporation you resource for educational seminars on Pharmaceutical and biotechnology microbiology.
- Online course based on 'The Microbiology of Food' book.
General Microbiology II - Micro 521
- Ohio State University - Marie-A. Gilles Gonzalez - Spring 98
Grapes of Staph: Doc Kaiser's Microbiology
- Dr. Kaiser's microbiology course and laboratory manual are features to help anyone wanting to know more about microbes.
Host-Parasite Interactions - Bacteriology 330
- University of Wisconsin-Madison - Ken Todar, Spring 97
Infectious Diseases Lectures
- Dr. Chamberlain's Infectious Diseases Lectures for medical students at Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Medical Microbiology: Neal Chamberlain's Microbial World
- Contains lecture notes in infectious diseases, immunology and microbiology, a bacterial unknown lab manual, computerized clinical cases, a most common causes of infections file, test files, a clinical cases links page, and a photo gallery of pathogenic bacteria.
- University of Arizona - Christina Kennedy and Sandy Pierson, Spring 97
Microbiology 102L General Bacteriology Laboratory
- University of California, Davis, Dustin J. Petersen, Winter Quarter 2001 for the microbiology laboratory course. Contains general information, course description, hand-outs, lecture notes, review questions, and links.
Microbiology 310 Medical Microbiology
- Washington State University - John Paznokas
Microbiology 406: Introduction to Immunology
- Washington State University - Philip F. Mixter
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor