Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Contains links to educational sites on Microbiology.
Academic Info: Microbiology & Virology
- An annotated directory of Internet resources on microbiology and Virology, including gateways to medical microbiology, HIV, AIDS, E. coli, and Ebola information.
Food microbiology information centre
- Food microbiology directory for undergraduates and professionals, including news, information and courses.
Hardin MD - Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- From the University of Iowa, lists of Internet sources in microbiology and infectious diseases (including virus, bacterial, fungal) emerging diseases, and parasites.
Infectious Diseases Weblink
- A comprehensive infectious diseases link site.
Karolinska Institute: Library and Information Center
- Compilation of medical microbiology and infectious diseases sites.
Microbial Ecology Resources
- section of the Digital Learning Center for Microbial Ecology presents various materials (books, videos, software, etc.) that may be of interest to students and teachers of microbiology and microbial ecology.
- A Reviewed microbiology web directory. Good links to many different microbiology websites.
- Portal for microbiologists, both undergraduates and professionals.
Peter Large's Microbiology and Plant Peroxidase Page
- Has some microbiology links with good sites listed. You can also subscribe to and submit research articles to the World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology.
The Microbiology Jump Station
- A comprehensive collection of links for microbiologists.
Virajj's internet resources for microbiologists
- A comprehensive site with links to almost every site related to microbiology in the net world. Exclusive for indian microbiologists-updates of seminars,trainings,conferences etc., csir,dbt,dst,icmr,icar,imtech,iit,iisc etc.,
Virtual Lab for Biomedical Scientists
- A user friendly web directory for biomedical scientists.
WDCM - World Data Centre for Microorganisms
- An electronic gateway to databases on microbes and cell lines and resources on biodiversity, molecular biology and genomes.
WWW Virtual Library: Microbiology & Virology
- This site has an enormous number of links to sites of interest to Microbiologists. The educational resources and images links in this virtual library are also valuable to anyone wanting to know more about Microbiology.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor