Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Antibody Resource Page
- Designed to be a multi-disciplinary resource on antibodies for both novices and experts.
Antibody Structure and Sequence Information V1.2
- Attempts to summarize useful information on antibody structure and sequence. Provides a query interface to the Kabat antibody sequence data, general information on antibodies and crystal structures, and internet links.
- Frequently referenced antibody tables and graphs.
Biology Links: Immunology
- Collection maintained by Harvard Department of Molecular and Cell Biology. Formerly called WWW Virtual Library of Immunology.
Cytokines Online Pathfinder Encyclopaedia (COPE)
- 5900 WWW pages covering all aspects of cytokine research. 14000+ cited references; 43000+ internal hyperlinks. Now enhanced with tables, formulas, and graphics.
- An integrated specialized database containing nucleotide sequence information of genes important in the function of the immune system. It collects and annotates sequences belonging to the immunoglobulin superfamily which are involved in immune recognition.
Immunology for Medical Students
- Designed as a reference for first year medical students and for quick review during clinical clerkship, as well as for the general public - from the Dalhousie Univ. Medical School in Canada.
Kabat Database of Sequences of Proteins of Immunological Interest
Mike Clark's Immunoglobulin Structure Home Page
- An academic research and teaching resource devoted to immunoglobulin structure and function.
UCSD Biomedical and Medical Center Libraries - Immunology
V BASE - Database of Human Antibody Genes
- A comprehensive directory of all human germline variable region sequences compiled from over a thousand published sequences, including those in the current releases of the Genbank and EMBL data libraries.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor