Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Human Molecular Genetics Online
- Concentrates on full-length research papers covering a wide range of topics in all aspects of human molecular genetics. Subscription required for full-text papers.
- Publishes scientifically meritorious papers in the areas of gene transfer, gene regulation, gene discovery, cell therapy, experimental models, and correction of genetic and acquired diseases . Requires registration.
- Publishes results of exceptional significance, originality and relevance to geneticists and the scientific community at large with research papers, abstracts, and articles.
Nature Reviews Genetics
- Reviews focused on gene expression and function, genetics, genomics, technology and diseases.
The American Journal of Human Genetics
- Provide a record of research and review relating to heredity in man and to the application of genetic principles in medicine, psychology, anthropology, and social services, as well as in related areas of molecular and cell biology.
The Journal of Gene Medicine
- Articles on gene therapy including design and production of vectors, research into the mechanisms underlying gene transfer, preclinical studies including animal models, developmental aspects and clinical trials.
The Journal of Heredity
- Articles discuss gene action, regulation, and transmission in both plant and animal species, including the genetic aspects of botany, cytogenetics and evolution, zoology, and molecular and developmental biology.
- Journal finder for Wiley Interscience journals (Free logon-id required for some website features)
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor