Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Berkeley Drosophila Genome Project
- The goals of the center are to finish the sequence of the euchromatic genome of drosophila melanogaster to high quality and to generate and maintain biological annotations of this sequence.
Drosophila Virtual Library
- A central catalog of resources for Drosophila research, including databases, lab pages, and protocols.
- A comprehensive database for information on the genetics and molecular biology of Drosophila. It includes data from the Drosophila genome projects and data curated from the literature.
- Produce transgenic fly lines for the genomics research community.
- An image database on Drosophila development and genetics, especially on expression patterns of genes, enhancer trap lines, and cloned genes. Compatible with the FlyBase database.
- An online atlas and database of the drosophila nervous system. Includes 3D models and summary diagrams of the brain.
GadFly: Genome Annotation Database of Drosophila
- Search for predicted genes by map position (chromosomal location), molecular function, or sequence similarity groups.
Stanford Drosophila Microarray
- Data and protocols regarding DNA microarrays for the fruitfly drosophila melanogaster. Includes links to protocols for making Drosophila arrays, as well as other useful microarray resources.
The Interactive Fly
- Guide to Drosophila development. Includes a gene index and information on their roles in development.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor