Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American University of Beirut Medical Center
- Maintain a tumor registry and administer and keep records of regular interdisciplinary tumor conferences . Offers guiddes and protocols, photographs and history of the center.
Arizona Telemedicine Breast Cancer Protocols
- A list of breast cancer protocols currently underway at the Arizona Cancer Center.
Atlas Chromosome in Cancer
- Concise and updated reviews on genes, cytogenetic and clinical entities in cancer, and on cancer-prone diseases; it is also a portal towards databases devoted to genomics and cancer.
Biotechnology and Cancer Research
- Educational links for professionals and researchers in the field of cancer genetics, including the method of fluorescence in-situ hybridization and its applications.
Breast Cancer Gene
- A name and fact interconnected searchable database. From the Baylor College of Medicine .
Cancer Genome Anatomy Project
- Informative site providing detailed information about genetics, causes, risk factors, and prevention of cancer. The information is aimed at both patients and health professionals.
Cure Cancer Now
- A collection of narratives and links to published references on health topics related to cancer research, treatments, procedures, and accumulated knowledge.
Current Leukemia Clinical Trials--Chimeric Therapies
- Information regarding current FDA approved bone marrow transplant trials for leukemia patients. Links to participating centers and patient resources.
Genetic Information Systems
- A project to design and built computer systems to support cancer genetic risk analysis and act as a resource site for healthcare workers in the field and the general public.
Imperial Cancer Research Fund's Molecular Pathology Laboratory
- Dedicated to researching the causes of and treatments for cancer. Includes description of the molecular genetics of pancreatic cancer, and related research into screening, diagnosis, treatment, and genetic vaccination.
Telomere Cancer Theory
- A paper on a genetic model for the cause of cancer describing a counter mechanism for the cell's life span and how this counter can cause cancer.
The Genetics of Cancer
- Provides general and detailed information for both patients and health professionals wanting to learn more about the genetics of cancer.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor