Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
TIGR Conferences, Education, and Training
- The Institute for Genomic Research hosts genomic science conferences, including the distinguished speaker series, training courses, and consulting services.
The Germplasm Resources Information Network
- Provides germplasm information and links about plants, animals, microbes and invertebrates within the National Genetic Resources Program (NGRP) of the USDA-ARS.
The Institute for Genomic Research
- Latest updates on multiple genome sequencing projects.
The National Center for Biotechnology Information
- National Library of Medicine / National Institutes of Health
The Recombination Pages
- An organized directory of online research resources in the diverse field of genetic recombination.
The Sanger Centre
- Genome research centre furthering the knowledge of genetics through large-scale sequencing and analysis - founded by the Wellcome Trust and the MRC.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor