Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
3rd World Congress on Alternatives to Animal Use in the Life Sciences
- Promoting the exchange of information on the application of alternatives to laboratory animal procedures in biomedical research, education and testing. Bologna, Italy, 29 August - 2 September, 1999.
6th Internet World Congress for Biomedical Sciences
- Annual event sponsored by the Internet Association for Biomedical Sciences, the Spanish Society of Health Informatics, & Castilla La Mancha Univ. Presentations covering all medical, biological, veterinary, and related sciences are now being solicited.
8th European Meeting on Complement in Human Disease,
- The meeting will cover all novel aspects of Complement involvement in Human Disease.
Brain Connection to Education Conference
- Almost every week brain science provides new revelations about how the brain works and how people learn. These findings are spawning innovative approaches to teaching, and new ways of thinking about education. This important conference is for everyone interested in applying the latest brain research to best practices in education.
Cold Spring Harbor Lab. DNA Learning Center Workshops
- DNALC sponsored and grant funded workshops offered for high school & college biology faculty & students.
SYBIOSE - Symposium of Biology Students in Europe
- Students from all of Europe meet once a year to discuss projects, problems, and careers.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor