Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Fungal and Soil Ecology Lab
- Current research and publications (University of Guelph, Canada).
Institute of Soil Ecology
- Overall research goal is the protection of soils in terms of their function as a site for plants and as a formative element of the landscape (National Research Center for Environment and Health, Germany).
KSU Soil Microbial Ecology Laboratory
- Research group at Kansas State University, USA.
Kingdom of the Crusts
- A comprehensive compilation of material pertaining to biological soil crusts: essays, teaching resources, literature, history, directories, classification and links to existing web sites.
Laboratory of Soil Ecology and Microbiology
- Research projects and publications (University of Rhode Island, USA).
Methods in Soil Microbial Ecology
- Lecture notes from a cours at the University of Waterloo, Canada.
Salinity and Plant Tolerance
- A publication from the Utah State University describing soil salinity, its causes, ways of measuring and salt tolerances for many common plants. July 1997.
Sensitivity of ecosystem functioning to changes in the structure of soil food webs
- Thesis by Jouni Laakso, University of Jyväskylä, 1998.
Soil Biodiversity and Ecosystem Functioning
- Research projects, data and links from The Natural Resource Ecology Laboratory (NREL,) Colorado State University (CSU).
- Soil and rhizosphere processes in semi-natural habitats (Swiss Federal Research Institute WSL).
Soil Ecology and Restoration Group
- Primary focus is on soils and below-ground processes in arid and semiarid ecosystems with emphasis on microbial ecology and plant-microorganism relationships (San Diego State University, University of California Riverside, USA).
Soil Organisms and The Nitrogen Cycle
- Educational site explaining the role of soil organisms and the nitrogen cycle.
Soil and Ecosystem Ecology
- Research projects and publications (Lancaster University, UK).
- Descriptions of soil microfauna and mesofauna.
The Soil Ecology Society
- International organization of researchers, students, environmental professionals and others interested in the advancement and promotion of soil biology and ecology.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor