Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- BMC Bioinformatics (ISSN 1471-2105) is a fully peer reviewed online journal publishing research articles with open access for all. BMC Bioinformatics covers all aspects of computational methods used in the analysis and annotation of sequences and structures, as well as all other areas of computational biology.
- Bioinformatics aims to publish high quality, peer-reviewed, original scientific papers and excellent review articles in the fields of computational molecular biology, biological databases and genome bioinformatics.
Briefings in BioInformatics
- Publishes introductory reviews for the users of databases and analytical tools of contemporary genetics and molecular biology.
Computers and Biomedical Research
- This journal provides researchers with up-to-date information concerning the use of computers in biomedicine.
Journal of Biomedical Informatics
- This journal (formerly Computers and Biomedical Research) has been redesigned to reflect a commitment to high-quality original research papers and reviews in the area of biomedical informatics.
Online Journal of Bioinformatics
- Electronic publication of bioinformatics, genetic analysis, programming, database mining, and interfacing genetic data
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor