Submit a site
Directories and Portals
Law and Ethics
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- Once you complete your experiments, you will be face to large volumes of raw data. STATSARRAY provides various Microarray Data Analysis Services pushed more or less depending on your needs.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Whitepaper on database mining in the Human Genome Initiative.
Bioinformatics and Biological Computing
- Comprehensive bioinformatics site, with access to multiple database searching and sequence analysis tools - from the Weizmann Institute of Science.
European Molecular Biology Network
- EMBnet is the only organisation world-wide bringing bioinformatics professionals to work together to serve the expanding fields of genetics and molecular biology.
ISCB Discussion Server
- International Society for Computational Biology discussion server - only ISCB members can post but anyone can see the articles and comments.
Society for Bioinformatics in the Nordic countries
- SocBiN is a non-profit organisation for people working with and interested in bioinformatics. One task of the society is to arrange annual conferences on Bioinformatics, of which the first took place April 1999 in Lund.
The Bioinformatics Resource
- The site of CCP11 (Collaborative Computational Project 11) the goal of which is to "to foster the broad bioinformatics community and the UK research community in particular". Comprehensive list of links, including information on courses, conferences and workshops that they run.
The Ensembl Project
- Ensembl is a joint project between EMBL-EBI and the Sanger Centre to develop a software system which produces and maintains automatic annotation on eukaryotic genomes.
The International Society for Computational Biology
- The International Society for Computational Biology is dedicated to advancing the scientific understanding of living systems through computation; the emphasis is on the role of computing and informatics in advancing molecular biology.
The Open Lab
- A community focused on the freedom of information as it pertains to the biosciences.
The Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics Homepage (SIB)
- SIB operates the ExPASy proteomics server and the Swiss node of EMBnet. Teaching activities include a series of post-graduate courses given at the Universities of Geneva and Lausanne, as well as at the EPFL, and a Masters Degree in bioinformatics. Major research areas include the development of integrated databases and software resources in the field of proteomics.
Visualisation for Bioinformatics
- DNA microarray Visualisation Resources, Papers, Articles, Posters and Talks.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor