Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Asian and Pacific Federation of Clinical Biochemistry
- Wants to promote improvement in the health and well-being of the communities it serves through improving the development and practice of clinical biochemistry.
Association of Biomolecular Resource Facilities
- The purposes of this association are to promote and facilitate communication and cooperation among core facilities and research laboratories, provide research mechanisms for evaluation and improvement of biotechnical capabilities of core facilities and promote the education of facility staff, users, administrators, and other members of the scientific community regarding resource facility functions.
Australasian Association of Clinical Biochemists
FEBS-Federation of European Biochemical Societies
- FEBS is the Federation of the Societies of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology in 33 countries in Europe.
Federation of Asian and Oceanian Biochemistry and Molecular Biologists
- FAOBMB is one of four regional associations of the International Union Of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (IUBMB).
International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- The Mission of the IUBMB is to foster and support the growth and advancement of biochemistry and molecular biology as the foundation from which the biomolecular sciences derive their basic ideas and techniques in the service of mankind.
Pan-American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- The PABMB is a federation of professional organizations from various nations in the Americas.
The RNA Society
- Was formed in 1993 to facilitate sharing and dissemination of experimental results and emerging concepts in ribonucleic acid research.
The Society for Molecular Biology and Evolution
- Is an international society that exists to provide facilities for association and communication among molecular evolutionists, and has as one of its primary goals increasing communication between the fields of evolution and molecular biology.
The protein society
- Aims to promote international interactions among investigators in order to explore all aspects of the "building blocks of life" - protein molecules
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor