Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
EcoCyc: Encyclopedia of E. coli Genes and Metabolism
- Encyclopedia of E. coli genes and metabolism.
ExPASy - Biochemical Pathways
- "Boehringer Mannheim Biochemical Pathways" map on the ExPASy server (Geneva, Switzerland).
Kyoto Encyclopedia of Genes and Genomes (KEGG)
- Graphical and hypertext-based information on biochemical pathways, including metabolic and regulatory pathways (for instance, cell cycle and growth factor signaling).
Molecular Biology Databases - Enzymes and Pathways
- Links to enzyme, metabolic and signaling pathways databases (from the Weizmann Institute of Science Bioinformatics Unit).
Proteolysis for Fun and Profit
- Protein degradation resource.
The Metabolic Pathways of Biochemistry
- Graphical representation of metabolic pathways that are crucial to human metabolism, including 2-D and 3-D depictions.
UM-BBD: Biocatalysis/Biodegradation Database
- Search data on biodegradation pathways, microbial enzyme-catalyzed reactions and compounds.
- The Ubiquitin System for protein modification and degradation.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor