Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Studying premRNA splicing in the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae. In particular the protein-protein and protein-RNA interactions within the spliceosome.
Chazin Lab - Vanderbilt University
- Structure determination of calcium-binding proteins and nucleic acid fragments in solution by nuclear magnetic resonance. Home of the Calcium-Binding Proteins Data Library.
- Cho group at UIC studies the mechanisms of membrane-protein interactions using model membranes and mammalian cells by means of wide range of physical, chemical and biological techniques. Current research focuses on phospholipase A2, protein kinase C and annexin.
- Cochran Lab at Tufts University. Investigates growth control of mammalian cells.
- Geilen lab of the Department of Dermatology, University Medical Center Benjamin Franklin, The Free University of Berlin, Berlin, Germany. Research is focused on sphingolipid-mediated signal transduction in human epidermal cells.
- Transcriptional control of cell differentiation. The Grosschedl lab studies various aspects of transcriptional control of cell differentiation in the mouse. Assembly and responsivness of multiprotein enhancer complexes to Wnt signaling. Gene activation in nuclear chromatin. Control of B lymphocyte differentiation.
- Study telomeres of yeast mtDNA, dimorphism and morphogenesis of various yeast species, as well as concepts of cognitive biology.
- Regulation of the processing and nuclear export of cellular and viral mRNAs in virus-infected cells, focusing on influenza virus.
- Professor Angus Lamond's laboratory in Dundee, Scotland, where we study nuclear organization and regulation of pre-mRNA splicing.
Marc Wold Laboratory
- A tour of the Wold laboratory which does research on eukaryotic DNA replication and repair.
Mellon Lab at UCSF
- Studies the gene regulation of steroidogenesis, including neurosteroids.
- Involved in environmental monitoring to ensure product safetyand compliance per FDA / ISO and other applicable guidelines.
Mo Bio Laboratories, Inc.
- Presents products and services for the molecular biologist.
Pfaffinger Lab - Baylor College of Medicine
- Research on the structure and function of voltage-gated potassium channels.
Protein Design by Directed Evolution / Biocatalysis
- Methods and strategies for improving protein function through the introduction & analysis of multiple random mutations from the California Institute of Technology.
- University lab studying the molecular genetics of development.
The Laboratory of Viral RNA Biochemistry
- The laboratory's innovative Molecular Colony Technique aids research and biotechnology, such as nucleic acid-based diagnostics, cell-free gene cloning, expression and screening.
The Ones That Stain Blue
- Visionary mushrooms: studies in ethnopharmacology.
The Pluckthun Lab
- This laboratory concentrates on protein engineering and directed molecular evolution, especially of antibodies.
UCSF-Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics-Bogyo Lab
- Research focused on the development of small molecule electrophiles for the identification and study of proteolytic enzymes including the proteasome and the lysosomal cathepsins.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor