Submit a site
Supernovae and Remnants
Stellar and Astrometric
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ADC - Astronomical Data Center
- NASA's ADC is a resource for astronomical data, catalogs, and journal tables.
- CDS Service for Astronomical Catalogues
Astronomical Data Center
- National Astronomical Observatory of Japan / Astronomical Data Analysis Center
Astronomical Information Systems
- Includes the web release of DIRA2 catalogues database, and SkyEye, a service to access to Digital Sky Survey on JukeBox.
CADC - Canadian Astronomy Data Centre
- Astrophysical CATalogs support System.
- Astronomical databases, bibliography, documentation, directory.
- The Canada-France-Hawaii Telescope Archive.
DSS - The Digitized Sky Survey
- At the Space Telescope Science Institute (STScI).
ESO and Space Telescope Science Archive Facilities
- The European Southern Observatory (ESO) and the Space Telescope European Coordinating Facility ( ST-ECF an ESA/ESO Joint Venture) Archive Server
ESO/ST-ECF USNO-A1.0 Catalogue Server
- The Online USNO-A1.0 Catalogue Server at the ESO/ST-ECF Archive provides access to the all-sky catalogue from the set of ten CD-ROMs produced by the US Naval Observatory within the Precise Measurement Machine Project.
Einstein Online Service - Einline
- Telnet access
Hypercat: Extragalactic database
- Search data about millions of galaxies by their name or celestial position. Also an archive of 100,000 images of galaxies.
IAU: Central Bureau for Astronomical Telegrams
- Made an astronomical discovery? Report it to the International Astronomical Union here!
Infrared Astronomical Satellite (IRAS)
- Sky map and point source catalogs from the all-sky survey.
MAST: Multimission Archive at STScI
- MAST supports a variety of astronomical data archives, with the primary focus on scientifically related data sets in the optical, ultraviolet, and near-infrared parts of the spectrum.
Multiwavelength Milky Way
- The Astrophysics Data Facility (ADF), located at the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center.
NCSA Astronomy Digital Image Library
- The purpose of the Astronomy Digital Image Library (ADIL) is to collect astronomical, research-quality images and make them available to the astronomical community and the general public. Patrons access the Library through the World Wide Web (WWW) to search for and browse images. Once images are located in the Library, users may download them to their local machines in FITS format for further analysis.
- NASA Extragalactic Database. Searchable catalog.
NVSS Postage Stamp Server
- This postage Stamp server for NRAO/VLA Sky Survey (NVSS) returns radio images of the sky in FITS or JPEG format.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor