Anomalies and Alternative Science
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Beinecke Rare Book Library Digital Collections
- images of selected pages of the Manuscript are available for viewing here. Enter 'voynich' as the search term.
History of Voynich Manuscript
- an history of the Voynich Manuscript.
Jim Gillogly's FTP site
- at the RAND Institute. Holds the original Currier-D'Imperio version of the manuscript, bibliography, and images of two folios.
Letters to God's Eye
- John Stojko's claim that the manuscript is written in vowel-less Ukrainian.
Miks Voynich Manuscript Page
- overview information on the manuscript.
Rafa T. Prinke
- some facts, thoughts and speculations related to the Voynich Manuscript.
Stolfi's Voynich Stuff
- includes extensive studies by the author including grammar paradigms and word frequency scatter-plots.
The Voynich Galleries
- black and white images of pages with drawings of herbal plants in the Manuscript.
Voynich Manuscript Bibliography
- AT&T research (formerly Bell Labs) has been an active partner in deciphering the Manuscript.
- René Zandergen's site with an extensive compendium of the analysis of the Manuscript to date.
When Words Fail
- excerpts from the book on the VMs.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor