Anomalies and Alternative Science
Submit a site
Von Daniken, Erich
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
101 Interstellar Anthropology
- A site about other species from other planets and how they relate to human evolution. As well as an overview of the Big Bang in relation to cosmic evolution.
Adventures in Astro-Archaeology:Dance of the Gods
- A research site for astronomical sources of world mythology and religions.
Aeon - A Journal of Myth & Science
- Aeon is a journal specializing in comparative mythology and archaeoastronomy, building on the works Immanuel Velikovsky. Recurring topics include: the prominence of planets in ancient myth, religion, and literature.
Age of Aquarius
- Organized to establish an Aquarian Age Congress, to adopt new calendars for the Aquarian Age; to adopt new star maps that will return us to our calendrical roots, put us back in step with the rhythm of the natural world, and initiate the Aquarian Age in the year 2000.
Age of the Goddess
- This article investigates the precession of the equinox in relation to the northern sky, the myths associated with Ursa Minor and Polaris, and the connection between Ursa Minor and the High Priestess card in the Tarot deck is examined.
- Ancient astronomers studied the night sky, ancient artists painted magical animals on cave walls. Links to information on the subject.
Ancient Astronomy in Africa
- This Freshman Seminar course was developed with the primary goal of unveiling information pertaining to monoliths in Africa, primarily those that were astronomically oriented.
Archaeoastronomy in Eastern Liguria
- Megalithism and shamanism on Caprione's promontory: recent studies. Lerici, Italy.
Archaeoastronomy in Gotland
- There are about 3600 known grooves in stones in Gotland. The most important feature of the grooves is alignment. A study of 1256 grooves showed that they are aligned with certain positions of the celestial bodies, apparently the sun or the moon.
Archaeoastronomy, Astrology & Ancient Egypt
- Understand the Khufu pyramid's shaft alignment with the 3 major astronomical indices: the ecleptic, celestial equator and lunar orbital plane. The constellation Orion plays a significant role in Osirian mythos and other mysteries.
Archaeogeodesy, a Key to Prehistory
- Archaeogeodesy encompasses prehistoric and ancient place determination, point positioning, navigation, astronomy, and measure and representation of the earth and geodynamic phenomena.
Center for Archaeoastronomy
- Founded in 1978 at the University of Maryland to advance research, education and public awareness of archaeoastronomy.
Dark Star Theory
- A new theory linking a possible brown dwarf orbiting the Sun with Nibiru, Planet X and the mythical Egyptian Phoenix.
Death of Gods in Ancient Egypt
- Table of Contents, Preface, and Chap.1 of revised edition of Death of Gods in Ancient Egypt, Penguin Books Ltd, 1992. PDF version available. Color illustrations,computer printouts,sky charts.
Dogon Theory of Creation
- The enigma of the Dogon tribe: knowing obscure astronomical facts before we had telescopes capable of learning of it.
Erection of the Holy Cross
- The geometry of the astrophysical transition occurring now in Earth's 26,000 year precessional cycle; catalyzing a paradigm shift in human consciousness.
How the Shaman Stole the Moon
- An archaeoastronomy book by William H. Calvin of the University of Washington. The book, which describes a dozen ways of predicting eclipses, can be purchased or downloaded for personal reading at no charge.
- Ancient planetary catastrophe in myth, history, archaeology, geology and astronomy; origins of doomsday, armageddon, comet fear, and planet gods.
Native American Star Knowledge
- Stone medicine wheels (solar-stellar observatories) were the first (analog) computers. Lakota star maps and names, theology, many links.
Oh My God, They Killed SOHO
- On Wednesday, June 24, 1998, at 7:16 p.m., EDT, the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO), a joint NASA/ESA spacecraft, mysteriously went "off-line".
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor