Anomalies and Alternative Science
Submit a site
E-mail Lists and Discussion Groups
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Ages of Alchemy
- A comprehensive and well-done site intended to establish relevancy for alchemy today, arguing for its inclusion as a true science.
Alchemical Garden at the Edge of Time
- Includes online information on alchemy in divided sections, including images, alchemical texts, bibliographical material on the printed books and manuscripts, and general reference material on alchemy.
- Attempts to reconcile alchemy in modern science.
- This is a fascinating look at the deeper structure of reality based on alchemical octave theory. From music to DNA, from the emerald formula to quantum mechanics, this is the intrinsic pattern that the universe follows.
- A descriptive essay on alchemy and alchemical practices, including relations to the Kabbalah.
- A compilation of writings on alchemy and alchemists.
- Many links to supplies, schools, information, and related subjects.
Alchemy & Hermeticism
- New age, esoteric links to sites on alchemy and hermeticism.
Alchemy Comes Out of the Dark
- Arguments for alchemy, as low energy nuclear transmutation of elements, or orbitally rearranged monoatomic elements (ORMES), as a proven reality.
- is a multilingual alchemy website maintained by the Portuguese alchemist Rubellus Petrinus. The website is a treasure trove of practical spagyrics and alchemical symbolism, as well as original texts such as the Speculum Veritatis by Eirenaeus Philalethes.
Alchemy Lab - Alchemy Websites
- A comprehensive compilation of links on the subject of alchemy and related subjects.
Alchemy Lab Web Ring
- The Alchemy Lab Web Ring consists of a variety of independent websites devoted to alchemy and the Great Work. The Great Work of the alchemists was nothing less than the perfection of all three levels of reality (the Material, the Mental, and the Spiritual).
Alchemy Web and Virtual Library
- Comprehensive library of imagery, symbols, music, alchemical texts and commentary. Includes course material in practical alchemy, bibliography, and modern day resources.
- A mail link to a bilingual (French-English) alchemy discussion group.
An Alchemists Treasure
- Offers an insightful summary of alchemical philosophy plus original alchemy texts such as "The Treasure of Treasures" by Paracelsus, "Summi Philosophi et Chemici" by Joachim Tanckivs, and "The Discovery of Secrets" by Abu Musa Djaber.
Cardoza's Dragon Magick and Alchemy
- is Don Juan Cardoza's wonderfully insightful collection of pages on the symbolism and meaning of alchemical transformation from the Chinese, Indian, Egyptian, Sumerian, and Amerindian perspectives.
Don't Ask Maria
- A useful alchemy resource site, one which explains alchemical terminology and symbolism, including the meaning of Coniunctio and Mercurius in detail; provides a historical overview, includes imagery, and stages of transmutation.
Giordano Bruno: The Forgotten Philosopher
- A brief history of Giordano Bruno, the spiritual alchemist who was burnt at the stake by the medieval Church.
Introduction and Explanation of Alchemy
- An introduction to the science of alchemy and information on what is being done in this field today. Lectures and links to modern and ancient alchemy sites.
- A moderated index of Internet resources devoted to the study of medieval science, including alchemy and hermetics.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor